MEGA I Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine, 110V
Astra’s M1S016-1 (110V) Traditional or Semi-automatic espresso machine puts the barista in control to craft the perfect cup. With a self tamping, high-density group head, copper boiler and temperature stabilizing thermocycling system, these machines offer unmatched reliability, quality and simplicity.
Handcrafted in the USA with premium, US-standard parts, the M1S016-1 offers a self tamping, high-density group head, copper boiler and temperature stabilizing thermocycling system.
The M1S016-1 semi-automatic espresso machine features one group head, easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up, one steam wand and one hot water valve. The removable, coated steel panels are easy to wipe down or remove for interior maintenance or cleaning.
The M1S016-1 is manufactured using commercial components including a full size rotary vane Procon pump, Astra’s thermocircular brewing mechanism, a 7 liter boiler and a 2000 watt heating element. Thermocycling system provides absolute temperature consistency to deliver the perfect cup everytime. The machine includes manual hot water controls, stainless steel & color panel options available.
• Manual dosing
• One group head, includes one single portafilter and one double portafilter
• Self-tamping group head, non tamping option available
• One steam wand and one water dispensing valve
• Manual steam controls, automated option available
• Manual hot water controls
• Easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up
• Quiet internal motor with rotary-vane Procon pump
• Thermocycling system combined with a high-density group head achieves precise temperature control in high volume use
• Assembled in the USA of US standard hardware
• Brass flare fittings for longevity
• Stainless steel & color panel options available
• ETL listed to NSF-4, UL 197, and CSA C22.2
This machine requires a dedicated circuit for proper installation and use.