The STA4800 Automatic Steamer delivers dedicated steam for even the busiest cafes, tea shops, juice and smoothie bars, etc. Based on Astra's reliable and modular design, the STA4800 is fast, efficient, and uncomplicated at creating impressive foam for specialty drinks such as, lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, and chai tea from traditional dairy, nut, soy, or other plant-based milk.
The Astra STA4800 includes a 7.0 liter copper boiler with automatic water fill functionality to keep your machine running smoothly. Two automatic steam wands can be programmed and operated independently & turn off when drink reaches programmed temperature. A built-in vacuum valve releases vacuum pressure & keeps milk from entering the boiler, and an internal power breaker ensures your equipment remains free from electrical issues.
A thermocoupled, cool-touch stainless steel steam wand provides automatic temperature control and continuous steam, ensuring quick recovery between drinks. Additionally, a manual operation switch on the front panel gives you full control whenever it's needed. All of the STA4800's high-quality, US standard components are enclosed in an attractive stainless-steel frame.
• Continuous Steam – little to no recovery time needed for uninterrupted service
• Quiet internal motor with rotary-vane Procon pump
• Multidirectional cool-touch stainless steel wand
• All-metal internal plumbing ensures durability and minimal upkeep
• Automatic water fill functionality
• Easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up
• Automatic temperature control
• Digital display
• Dial pressure gauge
• Removable drip tray with stainless steel cover
• Copper boilers and brass fittings
• Automatic to manual operation switch
Handcrafted in the USA since 1993 of US-standard hardware.
This machine requires a dedicated circuit for proper installation and use.