Every coffee connoisseur knows that fresh, whole coffee beans are better than the pre-ground kind. You can buy whole beans and have them ground in house at pretty much any coffee shop and even some supermarkets but that’s still not the same as leaving the beans whole and grinding them fresh with each cup (or pot) of coffee. Grinders give the average coffee lover this option and there are many different types that make it easy for a person to grind beans fresh at home or for coffee at the office.
Why Does it Really Make a Difference?
As soon as whole coffee beans go through grinders, they begin to lose their freshness and flavors. The ground beans can be sealed and stored in a freezer to slow down this process but it will still happen. If a person instead keeps their whole beans stored properly and then grinds them by the cup or pot, each batch will be fresher because they will not yet have undergone that process that happens when the beans are broken down inside a grinder.
Anyone Can Do It!
To the amateur coffee drinker, grinders might seem complicated or scary to use but they don’t have to be. Many models are semi or fully automatic so using them is as simple as pouring in the beans. There are quiet grinders and ones that grind a little bit or a whole lot of coffee at once so in any environment or situation, getting a freshly ground batch of beans every time can be very easy even for the most novice user.
Get the Most Out of Your Coffee Maker and Accessories
When you purchase a high-end coffee maker or steamers and other accessories to give you the perfect coffee drink at home or in the office, why would you cheapen the experience with sub par coffee?
- Grinders give you more control over how you make your coffee so you can ensure proper use and maintenance of your coffee machine and its accessories.
- There are more options with whole coffee beans as opposed to pre-ground beans. You can explore different flavors and strengths and experience them in the best way by freshly grinding the beans each time.
- The look of a good coffee grinder, whether it’s semi or fully automatic, gives your entire setup a more polished appearance. That grinder sitting next to your high-end coffee machine and all its accessories will make the counter in your kitchen look like your favorite bistro.
Better Entertaining and Office Experiences
The aesthetics of high-end coffee machines and grinders aren’t the only ways that your entertaining and office break room experiences can be improved. The finished product that comes out of these machines will make everyone who tastes them feel happy as well as caffeinated.
- The feeling of a good, fresh, well-made coffee drink can save even the most boring events. The taste is one thing but there’s more to it than that including the look, smell, and effect that the drink has on the person who enjoys it.
- A caffeinated staff is a happy staff and when you provide the best coffee drinks for your employees, they’ll feel great, work better, and have much more satisfactory break times.
- When your guests and employees see the grinders that go along with the coffee machines at your office, the professional look of the machines will be complete! Why leave and go to a café when what they’re looking for is right there in front of them.
- Employees won’t want to leave for their coffee breaks when they have wonderful, freshly ground beans and all the necessary accessories for the perfect coffee drink right there in the office.
- Your guests will be incredibly impressed not just when they see a grinder along with your coffee machine but also when they taste the difference of freshly ground beans.
- A fully automatic grinder at the office make maintenance easy, prolonging the life of your machines and making cleanup simple so no one is ever dreading the job at the end of the day.
- Improve employee morale with fresh ground coffee in the office every day. Your employees will walk into the office and start their day with the aroma of coffee that they won’t find at home or at the gas station down the street and they will smile!
There are fully automatic coffee machines and grinders that make owning and maintaining one very easy. These machines have everything you need to set up, use, clean, and maintain with simple steps so you don’t have to worry so much about who uses it and if it will get cleaned when they’re done. This also makes adding these machines to the office a good decision. Your employees will get premium coffee drinks and you won’t have to feel like you wasted your money when the machines break after a short time due to lack of maintenance.
Do Your Research!
Before you make the decision to purchase any kind of coffee grinders, do a little research on the different models and features of each one that is out there. These machines are not usually cheap and you don’t want them to be. This is one purchase that shouldn’t be made at a discount store because the wrong decision can mean having to buy a new one a few weeks after the machine arrives. Think about how much coffee you need to grind for each batch you make, the space you have for the machine, and how much use it will get before you decide which grinder you want. The professional grade is worth it in this case and you won’t be sorry you spent the extra dollars when you taste the difference of freshly ground coffee beans every day.