MEGA II Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Astra’s MEGA II M2S017 traditional or semi-automatic espresso machine puts the barista in control to craft the perfect cup. With a self tamping, high-density group head, copper boiler and temperature stabilizing thermocycling system, these machines offer unmatched reliability, quality and simplicity.
The M2S017 220V two group head semi-automatic espresso machine is manufactured using commercial components including a full size rotary vane Procon pump, Astra’s thermocircular brewing mechanism, a 7 liter boiler and a 4500 watt heating element, three steam wands and one hot water valve, manual dosing and manual hot water controls. The thermocycling system provides absolute temperature consistency to deliver the perfect cup everytime. Stainless steel panels & color panel options available.
Handcrafted in the USA of US-standard hardware.
• Manual dosing
• Two group head, includes one single portafilter and two double portafilters
• Self-tamping group head, non tamping option available
• Three steam wands and one water dispensing valve
• Manual steam controls, automated option available
• Manual hot water controls
• Easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up
• Quiet internal motor with rotary-vane Procon pump
• Thermocycling system combined with a high-density group head achieves precise temperature control in high volume use
• Handcrafted in the USA of US standard hardware
• Brass flare fittings for longevity
• Stainless steel & color panel options available
• ETL listed to NSF-4, UL 197, and CSA C22.2
This machine requires a dedicated circuit for proper installation and use.
- Boiler Capacity: 7 L
- Dimensions: 22"x27.5"x19.5"
- Hopper Size: N/A
- Power: 4500W
- Group Head Count: 2
- Water: Plumbed