MEGA I Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine, 220V
Astra’s M1S016 (220V) Traditional or Semi-automatic espresso machine puts the barista in control to craft the perfect cup. Handcrafted in the USA with premium, US-standard parts, the M1S016 offers a self tamping, high-density group head, copper boiler and temperature stabilizing thermocycling system.
The M1S016 semi-automatic espresso machine features one group head, easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up, one steam wand and one hot water valve. The removable, coated steel panels are easy to wipe down or remove for interior maintenance or cleaning.
The M1S016 is manufactured using commercial components including a full size rotary vane Procon pump, Astra’s thermocircular brewing mechanism, a 7 liter boiler and a 2700 watt heating element. Thermocycling system provides absolute temperature consistency to deliver the perfect cup everytime. The machine includes manual hot water controls, stainless steel & color panel options available.
• Manual dosing
• One group head, includes one single portafilter and one double portafilter
• Self-tamping group head, non tamping option available
• One steam wand and one water dispensing valve
• Manual steam controls, automated option available
• Manual hot water controls
• Easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up
• Quiet internal motor with rotary-vane Procon pump
• Thermocycling system combined with a high-density group head achieves precise temperature control in high volume use
• Handcrafted in the USA of US standard hardware
• Brass flare fittings for longevity
• Stainless steel & color panel options available
• ETL listed to NSF-4, UL 197, and CSA C22.2
This machine requires a dedicated circuit for proper installation and use.