The Astra GS022 traditional or semi-automatic espresso machine puts the barista in control to craft the perfect cup. With a self tamping, high-density group head, copper boiler and temperature stabilizing thermocycling system, these machines offer unmatched reliability, quality and simplicity.
The GS022 Gourmet semi-automatic machine comes equipped with one steam wand and one hot water valve. The GS022 is manufactured using commercial components including a full size rotary vane Procon pump, Astra’s thermocycling brewing mechanism, a 4.2 liter boiler and a 2700 watt heating element. Thermocycling system provides absolute temperature consistency to deliver the perfect cup everytime. The machine includes manual hot water controls, color panel options available.
Handcrafted in the USA of US-standard hardware.
• Manual dosing
• One group head, includes one single portafilter and one double portafilter
• Self-tamping group head, non tamping option available
• One steam wand and one water dispensing valve
• Manual steam controls, automated option available
• Manual hot water controls
• Easy plumbed water connection & drain hook-up
• Quiet internal motor with rotary-vane Procon pump
• Thermocycling system combined with a high-density group head achieves precise temperature control in high volume use
• 5' Power Cord
• Brass flare fittings for longevity
• Color panel options available
• ETL listed to NSF-4, UL 197, and CSA C22.2