Where you find coffee enthusiasts, there’s a good chance that lovers of baked goods won’t be far behind. The different kinds of cookies, brownies, breads, and cakes pair with the many different varieties of coffee in a multitude of wonderful ways. Deciding to add a cappuccino machine to your kitchen is exciting as well as delicious but before long, you’ll be longing for the perfect baked goods to go with all the new coffee drinks you learn to make with your machine. Explore baking pairings that go together with specific cappuccino drinks and turn your countertop into your very own café.
The Sweet Stuff
There are pairings between baked goods and cappuccino that work all year round and some that are seasonally popular. In the latter case, we have to wait until the cafes decide that the time is right before enjoying our seasonal favorites but when you learn to make your own, you’ll never have to wait again.
- We’ve all heard about the frenzy of everything pumpkin spice that begins when the leaves turn. While it can seem like the pumpkin spice craze is a bit much, we’re still guilty of ordering the latte and muffin we’ve secretly wanted since March. With your home machine, you can use syrups and spices to make your own pumpkin spice cappuccino and pair it with pumpkin breads, muffins, and cake. Experiment with other options like fruits and spices that you’ve always wondered about pairing before.
- Later in winter, warm yourself with classic cinnamon or peppermint in your cappuccino and bake the chocolatey comfort foods that make the weather outside seem less than frightful. Use your home machine to step out of the season and enjoy these comfort food options no matter what the temperature happens to be.
- Springtime often means berries and bright colors as well as a separation from hot drinks. Your cappuccino machine doesn’t have to go dormant when the weather warms up. Blend ice cream and other flavors into your cappuccino with some ice to have a treat that can be paired with all your favorite berries and brightly colored cookies.
- In the summer, give your cappuccino a little kick by adding coffee liquor or other creamy dessert liquors to the mix after it is brewed. Pour it over ice or blend with ice cream and pair with fruit pies, puddings, every dessert that is finished with whipped topping. Your barbeques and other outdoor parties will never be the same.
Getting to Know Your Baked Goods
If your not great in the kitchen, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy all the baked good pairings that will go well with your cappuccino machine. There are ways around this issue that don’t include a trip to the bakery!
- Single people can rejoice in the advent of recipes for baked goods that can be mixed in a mug and cooked in the microwave. These options take a few minutes and yield a delicious result that won’t make you feel guilty about overeating.
- Quick bread, muffin, cookie, brownie, and cake mixes can be found in any supermarket and are so simple to make they’re nearly impossible to mess up. Mix them according to directions or use baseline mixes like yellow cake, vanilla, or multigrain to experiment with different spices, flavorings, and fruits that can be easily added to pair with the cappuccino drinks you create.
- Do you have a friend that bakes? Ask for help! Do a cookie exchange or baking party with friends so that the ones who are good at it can teach those who want to learn. You can share the recipes you’ve made using your cappuccino machine and learn about how to bake the things you want to pair at the same time.
Do a Little Research
The beauty of living in this digital age is that you can learn almost anything from the internet. A quick search can give you recipes, instructional videos, and inspiration for your next experiment.
- From social media sites to cooking websites and even the popular video websites like Hulu and YouTube (among others), you’ll find everything you need to go from bakery patron to ruler of the kitchen.
- Print out your favorite recipes and ideas for a baking binder or scrap book and add the recipes for your cappuccino machine next to the baked good pairings you liked best.
- Start a page or group on social media and invite your friends to join you in your baking discoveries. You can share your mishaps and successes to learn from each other and keep finding new ideas.
When you become an expert at pairing baked goods with cappuccino drinks, you might even consider starting your own blog or video channel to share with others. Tell people about your experiments and research as well as the joys of being able to use your own cappuccino machine to find new creations. Include your friends and take pictures at the parties you have to share, teach, and learn so that you may contribute to the information that’s out there for others to research the same way you did.
The Importance of Proper Maintenance
When you being using your home machine all the time, don’t forget that more use requires more maintenance. The cleaning and other things you did before you began using your machine heavily won’t be enough to keep it working at top performance. Create a system within your kitchen to keep maintenance easy to do and quick to complete. Keep a basin of hot water and soap near the sink for only items associated with the cappuccino machine so that you can get things cleaning as soon as you’re finished using them. Your system can help you keep things clean as you bake to pair new gourmet options with your favorite cappuccino drinks. If you’re ever unsure, call customer service or consult your user’s manual to find the answers you need. With a little bit of work, you can enjoy your home machine for many years to come!
Book lovers around the world will attest to the wonders of enjoying a good cup of coffee with their favorite books. While reading alone can be peaceful and relaxing, why limit your espresso machine to just your own love of books? Break out the best espresso drinks at your next book club meeting and gain the power to discuss and debate until the wee hours of the morning! Fuel your thoughts with beautiful, delicious coffee and bring your friends and fellow readers together around a table that has a steaming cup of goodness at every place setting.
Enjoy a Gourmet Experience
There are many kinds of refreshments that can be served at a book club meeting from themed snacks to comfort food or the potluck of baked goods to which everyone contributes. Bring your inner foodie out to play when you introduce an espresso machine to your next book club meeting and start a tradition that brings about all kinds of new gourmet experiences.
- Learn about the different kinds of espresso that your machine can produce. Espresso isn’t brewed like regular coffee. It uses a pressurized water pump to push the hot water through finely ground and tightly packed grounds. The aroma, taste, and recipe options are unlike anything you’ll get from a standard machine.
- Add milk steamers to your collection for more ways to enjoy your espresso and create drinks that not only taste amazing but also look like works of art. Layer foam, experiment with flavorings, and put together espresso creations you’ll never find at your local café.
- Ice and a blender (as well as a couple scoops of ice cream) can give you the best of two worlds! Mix up a batch of your own version of a Frappuccino so that even if your book club falls on a warm summer night, you’ll have a treat that everyone will enjoy. Step up your drinks even more with a shot of coffee or chocolate liquor on those nights when the subject matter is light.
After you’ve discovered the joys of your espresso machine, try pairing your drinks with different snacks and desserts. Your fellow book lovers will feel like they’re in another world during the hours of your discussions, making book club night something to look forward to more than ever.
Books and Coffee
Almost every book store now has a café where you can sit down with your purchases and order a latte while you read. The ambience can be something you love but there are times you might also wish you could have had someone deliver that latter to your living room instead of the table in the café. When you have your own espresso machine, that dream becomes a reality.
- After a long day at work, come home to make your favorite drink exactly the way you like it, complete with the book you’ve been engrossed in and the peace and quiet of the chair you love to sit in to read.
- On those nights where you want to read “just one more chapter,” your espresso machine can save your eyelids from falling and the fog from rolling through your brain. A fully automatic machine can be extremely useful in this case, as you won’t have to waste precious seconds away from your book.
- When the café is just a little to crowded for your tastes and the line for a latte is very long, go home to your own machine and have your drink without a wait. You’ll be able to create whatever you like, as you like it, and have the best seat in the house every time.
Bring it to the Office
Many publishing professionals and people in the media spend countless hours with stacks of paper that needs to be read and analyzed. An espresso machine in the office can make this task much more enjoyable, and much faster. Give yourself and your employees the boost that is longed for and a treat that will make them want to stay and finish their work.
Maintain Your Machine
In order to prolong the life of your espresso machine and make sure it is safe to use, learn how to clean and maintain it the way it should be cared for.
- Read the manual when you first get your machine and find out about how it all works along with the best way to clean and maintain all the parts. Note the customer service number before you begin reading so you can have it on hand to call with any questions that come up.
- If your machine is in the office, designate someone to be in charge of cleaning the machine every day or a cycle for the job where everyone helps out. In areas of heavy traffic for the machine like an office environment, maintenance is even more important.
- Take strange or loud noises from the machine seriously as they may be an indication that something is wrong or that the machine is due for some deep cleaning. If you’re unsure of why your machine behaves a certain way, refrain from use until you can consult an expert.
Cleaning and maintenance not only prolongs the life of your espresso machine but also makes it safer to use. Parts that aren’t cleaned and maintained correctly can break and become dangerous, especially when it comes to the high pressure mechanisms that make this kind of machine work.
Give the Gift of Espresso
If you know a book lover who seems to have everything, surprise them with something they never realized they needed…an espresso machine! The recipient will be pleasantly surprised by your thoughtful and original gift that allows them to read to their hearts content with a clear head and a hot beverage in their hands. Give them the gift of espresso and they’ll be the next book club sensation among your friends, a gift that many people can enjoy!
Whatever the time of year, a good movie night with friends is always a great idea for everyone involved. A marathon of your favorites with the people you love along with food and drink to tie it all together. A cappuccino machine gives you and your friends a wonderful treat and keeps you energized to power through the whole marathon with as much discussion in between as you want. Set it up and get ready for many movie nights filled with foamy goodness that makes memories to last a lifetime!
You may have been a lover of all things coffee throughout your whole life but that doesn’t mean you know all about the wonders that can be brought to you by a cappuccino machine.
- Learn about the different flavors of cappuccino, syrups, and all the garnishes that go along with them to create a variety of drinks that will be sure to bring happiness to every gathering.
- Foamy designs are fun, pretty, and easy to make. Use a theme to go with your movie night or make something that is entirely your own. Dress up your cappuccinos for more flair.
- Experiment with your friends at different movie nights to find out which flavor combinations and garnishes you like best in your cappuccinos. Throw a few special movie night parties to explore the best ways to use your cappuccino machine.
Go With the Theme
Your cappuccino machine is an important part of adding gourmet coffee to your movie nights but there are other accessories that can be added to make everything even better.
- Glass mugs that show the different layers of foam, flavoring, and coffee are interesting and beautiful. You can add all kinds of the things to the clear and plain glass that fits with the theme of your movie night.
- You don’t have to buy themed plates and cloth napkins for every movie night. Use colored ribbons tied around mug handles, themed paper napkins to go under plates, and garnishes for the top of foam that go with the theme of the party.
- Have fun with your cappuccino! Along with the accessories, you can even use flavors to go with the theme of your movie night. Give everyone a boost through the night with flavors that bring you into whatever world you happen to have chosen for the evening.
- There are all kinds of baked goods that go with cappuccino and you can use that to your advantage. If you can’t bake, head to your local bakery and find the best pairings to add to your movie night theme.
Make it a Potluck
Your friends will love your cappuccino machine but that doesn’t mean the rest has to be all up to you. Ask the other movie night guests to bring along food, flavors, and accessories to make the party a group effort. Let each person bring something to the mix to show each other how to make new and exciting cappuccino drinks that everyone will love.
Have Your Own Party
You don’t need a movie night every time you want to enjoy an excellent cappuccino drink. Use your cappuccino machine on a daily basis to have a treat to start, continue, or end your day.
- A fully automatic machine gives you the freedom to simply press a button and get your drink in the morning so you’ll never have to waist another second with coffee preparation.
- Forgo the stop at a café on the way to work and save time and money with your morning commute. You’ll be sipping your cappuccino in your car while the traffic inches forward instead of waiting on line for your daily perk.
- At the end of the day, come home to a cappuccino that is the treat you deserve after working for hours. You can relax with a treat you love in your very own home.
- Invite your coworkers back for a cappuccino after work instead of heading to the bar for a drink. Relax with a luxurious gourmet beverage in the comfort of your kitchen or living room.
Maintain Your Machine
In order to ensure that you enjoy many movie nights with your cappuccino machine, clean and maintain it properly. The parts are simple to clean and with a few easy points to remember, you can prolong the life of your machine for a long time.
- Keep a basin of hot water by the sink for parts that need to be cleaned regularly so that the coffee grounds and other things in the machine don’t get all over the sink or anything in it.
- Remove any used coffee grounds from the machine at the end of the day or before you put it away for a long period. This helps keep dirt and bacteria from growing or getting into the inner mechanisms of the machine.
- Run plain hot water through the machine every once in awhile to clean all of its inner workings. Don’t use soap or any other cleaning agents, just clean hot water.
Teachers work hard every day, tending to the needs of the children in their care as well as working with them to help them learn. They need patience, a positive attitude, and a lot of imagination to be able to keep kids engaged and teach them the concepts they’ll need to continue on and be successful. An espresso machine in the teachers’ lounge can give every educator that comes in for a break the energy they need to be the best teachers they can be all day and every day.
The Coffee Break
In any workplace, the coffee break can be the difference that means a wonderful day after lunch or a miserable one and many people (especially teachers) don’t have that much time to enjoy a large mug of this beautiful beverage that can be both energizing and relaxing. Adding an espresso machine to the teachers’ lounge gives the people there the opportunity to have a quicker cup of coffee that still has the same effects.
- Espresso is highly concentrated coffee. The beans are finely ground and then packed tightly. Hot water is pushed through a pressurized pump through the packed grounds to deliver the perfect tiny cup of goodness.
- A cup of espresso is more compact and takes up less space on a desk or table. It allows a teacher to spread out more on the table or at their desk and still get the pick me up they need throughout the day.
- The coffee break is also a time to socialize for a few minutes and with a tiny espresso cup, the person enjoying their coffee still has those few minutes but doesn’t end up wasting too much time at the coffee pot.
It only takes a short break to make the rest of the day go well and espresso can provide all that a teacher needs, concentrated into something smaller, more fragrant, and with all the properties of a full size cup of coffee if not more.
Keeping it Up
When it comes to the teachers’ lounge espresso machine, someone will have to clean and maintain it to make sure that it remains fully functional for a long time. This job can be divided among those who use the machine or it can be designated to one responsible person but the main point is that it must be done.
- The inside and outside of the machine should be cleaned and dried by the end of the day. Leaving coffee grounds and dirt in the machine overnight will cause mold to grow, other dirt to accumulate and will not only destroy the machine but can give people who use it serious illness.
- Any parts that come off the machine should be detached and cleaned thoroughly with hot water and then set to air dry. They can be placed on a paper towel or in a drain board overnight.
- Fully automatic machines may have less to clean and will be easier to set up to use for the entire day at the beginning of the school session. Teachers and faculty will be able to use it all day with less maintenance between each brew.
- Even with fully automatic machines, there is still some maintenance required. Like a regular machine, it should be emptied and cleaned inside and out at the end of the day and it should be dried or left open so the parts can dry overnight.
- Cleaning between brews is also important. After a lot of use, an espresso machine should get a period of rest as well as a cleaning so after the busiest coffee breaks, clean and dry the machine to ensure optimum performance for the rest of the day.
Making a lot of espresso at once can get messy, especially when teachers and faculty are in a hurry. Put a layer of paper towels or a tray underneath the coffee area so that cleanup will be easy after the machine has been used a lot in a short period of time. The area can be quickly wiped away or the tray changed to keep the area looking good and staying clean!
Keep the Coffee in the Faculty Areas
Some secondary schools offer coffee in the lunch room or at the school store for teachers and faculty but there are ways for the students to also get a hold of the beverage. While they may get a needed burst of energy, they are also likely to crash quickly before the end of the day.
- By keeping an espresso machine only in the teachers’ lounge or other faculty area, you’ll be keeping coffee with the adults and reducing the risk of students getting a hold of it during class time.
- Teachers and faculty will have a place to go to get their coffee that is free of students for a few minutes. They’ll be able to get that quick break they need to clear their heads and socialize with other adults.
- Teachers and faculty will be able to enjoy their coffee in an area that’s away from students so that if they’re looking to lead by example, students won’t see the espresso and won’t feel compelled to want something they can’t have.
Help keep the student areas of your school a coffee free zone and give the kids a chance to find alternative sources of energy like nutritious foods and beverages. They’ll have better options and be set up to learn and absorb their education more effectively.
Gift an Espresso Machine to Your School
Most public schools do not have the money to purchase an espresso machine for the teachers’ lounge. If you’re a philanthropic supporter of your local school district, make the teachers’ year by gifting an espresso machine for their teachers’ lounge. Let them have their coffee breaks and the pep and energy to teach the kids in your area. If you find that you don’t have the money to support your teachers in this way, try taking up a collection or starting a fundraiser to give the teachers and faculty of your district a treat that they truly deserve.
Living in any place that has a yard comes with decorating that yard and trying to make it as functional as possible for outdoor entertainment. Along with the barbecue, the herb garden, a few tomato plants, and a tiki bar, an espresso machine is the perfect component to complete the set and be sure that you have everything you need to relax all day and party all night this summer. As with many outdoor furnishings or appliances, you’ll have to remember a few considerations before you decide to add this machine to your outdoor lineup so that your investment continues to work for you for many years.
Why Add an Espresso Machine?
Hot drinks may not be what you’re thinking about when the summer sun is beating down on you and your guests. An espresso machine won’t just deliver you the traditional hot beverage in the tiny cups you’ve envisioned drinking at an outdoor table in a café. There are a lot of possibilities for cold espresso drinks on a hot summer day and your new home machine can give you all of them.
- For a simple treat, prepare your espresso from the machine and add milk and sugar the way you like it and then pour it over ice in a metal shaker like you’d use for a bar drink. Shake it up until it’s all very cold and transfer to a tall glass. Grab a straw and enjoy!
- There are several types of ice cream that go really well with espresso! Brew your coffee in the espresso machine and set it aside. In a blender, combine two generous scoops of ice cream and a couple tablespoons of sugar or sweetener. That part may take a few tries to be exactly as you like it. Add about a quarter cup of milk and blend until there are no lumps. Pour in the espresso (if it’s not lukewarm, use a little bit of ice to cool it but not more than one or two cubes) and blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings for something extra special. The best ice cream flavors for this treat are chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and of course coffee! Mix and match to find your favorites.
- Cool your espresso with a few ice cubes and set it aside to add to a yogurt smoothie! It sounds unconventional but the result is actually very light and delicious. About 8oz of vanilla yogurt, shredded chocolate, and a little sweetener blended with your espresso makes a smoothie that is cool, energizing, and has the taste of your favorite coffee. Experiment with adding other yogurt flavors like chocolate and caramel along with your preferred protein or vitamin boosters for an added kick.
Also, don’t knock the enjoyment of a hot espresso with a little milk even on the most scorching of summer days. A hot drink can make you feel good when it’s warm out where a cold one may be refreshing but also harsh for the body. Enjoy your little cup out on your patio with the rest of your outdoor kitchen all around and reap the joys of having a home machine included.
Care For Your Machine
There are a lot of things that you bring inside to keep them safe from the elements like your couch cushions, bar glasses, and other accouterments that you want to protect. The weather, insects, and all kinds of critters can harm some of the things in your outdoor kitchen, including your espresso machine. You can prevent this with just a few considerations and prolong the life of your machine.
- The only reason you should be leaving any machines outdoors on a regular basis is if your kitchen area is able to be enclosed and safe from the elements. If this is not the case, always bring your machines inside for the day when you’re finished using them.
- Keep machines for your outdoor kitchen, including your espresso machine, in a place where they’re not stacked and the chords can be safely stored without getting tangled. This will stop any unnecessary damage from occurring if and when machines fall when you’re trying to get one or another to use for your outdoor kitchen for the day.
- Always clean the machine and its parts before putting it away. Make sure there is no coffee left in the filter basket, that the water tank is clean and dry, and the machine parts are stored so no sharp edges are sticking out. Let the machine cool before cleaning it to avoid injury.
- If you’re leaving your machine outdoors in an enclosed kitchen area, the area should be a cool dry place. Leaving your machine in a place that gets hot and muggy can cause damage that can be easily avoided.
If you take these few considerations to mind, you’ll be able to enjoy your espresso machine and all the summer drinks it can deliver for many seasons! A little bit of cleaning and care will go a long way.
Espresso All Year Long
When summer is over, your espresso machine does not have to gather dust with the other appliances you use with your outdoor kitchen. Bring it inside and enjoy hot drinks through the rest of the year and get even more use out of your investment. A fully automatic machine will allow you to have your beautiful espresso coffee every morning at the touch of a button and even if your machine is not fully automatic, you’ll be able to enjoy the gourmet variety it will bring. Enjoy the cool drinks you learned to make in summer as well on a special night or a warm spring before you set up your outdoor kitchen. An investment in a high-end espresso machine is an investment for excellent coffee all year long!
Spring cleaning is well underway for everyone who participates and there’s probably an old coffee maker sitting on your countertop making you wonder if it’s really worth holding onto. Coffee isn’t just coffee anymore. The advances in the different types of machines you can purchase for your own kitchen make it incredibly easy to have something gourmet sitting on your counter instead of the old machine that’s been puttering out your coffee for years. Find out about the ways a high-end cappuccino machine can change the way you enjoy coffee every day and start each one with the smile brought on by the taste and smell of beautiful coffee.
1. Your coffee will be made faster.
Every coffee lover knows the routine of waking up, measuring and grinding the beans, putting them in a filter, filling the water tank, and starting the coffee. You go do other things while it’s brewing and then sit down with your breakfast feeling like it’s all quite symbiotic…until the morning you don’t have time to grind the beans or put down the filter or fill the water tank. You try to remember to do it at night and set a timer for the coffee pot but it doesn’t always work out that way. A high-end cappuccino machine changes all that, especially one that’s fully automatic. You fill up the necessary components when they’re empty instead of every time you use the machine and simply press a button to get your coffee drink piping hot and smelling delicious.
2. Operation that is simple.
You might be used to the routine that comes with your old and trustworthy coffee maker but that doesn’t mean there isn’t something easier out there for you (and everyone else in your house) to use. You’ll be able to operate your machine with a few simple motions and with a high-end product, the customer service and warrantee will go a long way in making sure that each part is pristine throughout your ownership.
3. No more cumbersome cleaning.
We’ve all had that dilemma where it’s time to clean the water tank in the old coffee maker and it doesn’t come out of the machine. You can’t submerge it under water because it’s attached to the part with the chord and you have to make sure you get all the soap out. The entire ordeal is a more than a little annoying. A newer and high-end cappuccino machine will have parts that are more easily detachable and many that can go right into the dishwasher, making cleaning a lot less of a hassle.
4. Your friends and family will be in awe.
Imagine at your next family dinner or party you get to bring out gourmet cappuccino with the dessert instead of simply the same old pot of coffee you always make. The foam on top, the aroma, and the taste will wow your guests and make you the ultimate host or hostess. Dress it all up with designs in the foam on top, fun garnishes, or quirky mugs to make the presentation even smarter. You’ll never have a boring dessert, book club meeting, or family gathering again!
5. You’ll learn a lot about coffee.
When you have the necessary equipment to enjoy the gourmet flavors that are out there to sample, you’ll learn that there’s a lot about coffee you might have been missing. Your high-end cappuccino machine will be the best tool for you to find out how to create all of your favorite coffee drinks and to whip them up faster than you can imagine. “Gourmet” will become the new buzzword in your home.
6. It’s a worthy investment.
Forget waiting on a line in a café for your coffee. A high-end cappuccino machine means you’ll never have to overpay for your favorite drinks again. You’ll also be contributing to less waste by making your drinks at home instead of using countless paper cups. If you go with a fully automatic machine, it will even be very easy to take your cappuccino on the go when you’re headed out to work or anywhere else.
7. A quieter machine.
There are several types of high-end machines and if you go with a cappuccino machine that is top of the line and makes very little noise, you’ll enjoy your coffee without any of the clamor that used to come with making it. All kinds of older coffee makers make a lot of racket heating the water and sucking it up to drip over the coffee, especially as the machines get older. You don’t have to deal with that noise if you choose a newer machine that is quiet.
8. A new level of taste.
You can replace your regular coffee machine with a new one that brews only coffee but when you go with a cappuccino machine instead, you’ll be experiencing a whole new level of gourmet taste. You’ll be able to find that there are more flavors, more options for how you can make your drinks, and even recipes you create all on your own. Aside from new flavors of coffee, there are syrups and different kinds of milk that can be steamed with your cappuccino, making it something you’ve never had in the past.
Bring in the New Coffee Regime
Reign over your household with the new regime of coffee. It’s one thing to upgrade but to upgrade to a high-end cappuccino machine gives you so many more ways that you can enjoy your coffee. When you purchase high-end, you’re getting the best of the best and that means you’ll be able to love your beautiful new coffee for many many years to come. Don’t skimp on something as important as your favorite way to start the day! There are a lot of ways to enjoy coffee, go with the most flavorful, the most aromatic, and the most wonderful looking cappuccino you can. Go with the best.
At the end of the day, some people like to go to their favorite coffee shop for a gourmet beverage to top off their day and some people like to go the bar for a few drinks with their buddies. If you’re one of the people that relies on the patronage of those who imbibe in alcoholic beverages at the bar or pub you own, you might want to consider adding some high-end coffee machines to your beverage menu. There are many reasons to expand what you offer in this way and you’ll benefit from every single one, as will your customers.
1. Perk Up Those Who Don’t Imbibe
It’s no surprise when one person out of a group doesn’t order a drink with alcohol, and in fact it’s probably a relief considering that person is likely the designated driver. This person probably orders a soda or some juice or an energy drink to try and be polite but the truth is that there isn’t much for them to choose from while they’re corralling their friends. Many designated drivers in your bar will be glad for the new options that come with an espresso machine, a cappuccino machine, or more. They’ll not only have a delicious beverage but they’ll also be able to fuel up for the task of getting everyone home safely.
2. More Beverage Options for Everyone
There are many alcoholic beverages to be added to a menu that needs some new variety which include the use of coffee. Several of these drinks use top shelf liquor and adding high-end coffee to the mix makes them more of a draw. Your patrons will feel like VIPs when they see these new drinks on the menu and they’ll love sampling each one.
3. Climbing Revenue Streams
While it may seem like a burden to spend a lot of money on a new espresso machine or cappuccino machine for your bar, the revenue that comes with it will be well worth the investment. Of course, you’ll be able to offer more to your customers but you’ll also be able to charge more for the high-end quality of what you’re offering.
4. Happy Employees
Your bar patrons won’t be the only ones that are happy to see the shining new machines at your beverage station. It’s no secret that a busy night for a bartender can be taxing for them as well as any other service people working for the night. They often stay on their feet for long hours, longing for anything that will boost their energy. A high end cappuccino machine or espresso machine will be a welcome change for those busy shifts and it will keep the sunny smiles on their faces well into the wee hours of the morning.
5. Better Options for Other Services
A bar is only open during the night in most cases but by adding a cappuccino machine or espresso machine to your beverage station, you’ll be able to use your space more during the day if you so choose. You can rent the space for meetings, gatherings, or parties and never have to order out for the high-end beverages the guests may be expecting.
Choosing Your Machines
Consider your bar patrons and the additions to the menu they may have requested in the past. Is this something you’re regulars have always wanted? When you make your decision, you might want to add more then one machine to your retinue to handle the volume or you may want several different kinds of machines as well as accessories. Look at your past sales, what other competing bars in the area have to offer, and maybe even put it to a vote among your customers on your social media pages. You could be keeping up with what other bars are also doing or you might even be creating a niche for yourself that brings in more business than you imagined it could.
Training Employees on New Machines
Before you introduce the new beverage options to your bar patrons, make sure that the employees who will be serving them are schooled in how to put them together. They should be able to serve quickly and still be able to keep the machines maintained throughout a busy shift. Show them the different drinks that can come out of your espresso machine or cappuccino machine and let them sample each one so they know what it will taste like. Make a little party out of it so that the training part is enjoyable and memorable.
Extend an Invite to Loyal Customers
Ask your most loyal patrons to come down and taste the new menu to see what they think. They’re the ones who keep coming back and will tell their friends about the new additions once they’ve sampled and enjoyed them. Use social media to reach out as well as extending personal invites to the most loyal patrons to make them feel good and appreciated about their continued business coming to your bar after you’ve changed the menu.
Operation and Maintenance
If your machines begin to undergo a lot of volume as the new menu gets popular, proper operation and maintenance will be crucial to ensuring their long life. Check your warrantee, call customer service, and spend some time with the operation manual to make sure you know all the best ways to keep the machines clean and operating smoothly so you can teach your employees as well.
When your new menu is a success, you may think about adding more machines or accessories to the beverage station at your bar besides a cappuccino machine or espresso machine. If this is the case, be sure to upgrade and keep the best equipment at your place so your customers and employees will always be able to enjoy the best!
There are a lot of things in all of our lives that make us feel comfortable on a day-to-day basis and for coffee lovers one of those things is the coffee maker you know are used to. It may not look like much and it might make a noise that sounds like a bad carburetor when you use it but it brews your coffee with a familiar smell and taste. You know there are better machines out there but you don’t want to give yours up because, as crazy as it seems, you have some sort of affection for that same taste and smell coming from the loyal machine on your counter top. There are a lot of reasons, though, why you should trade in your old coffee machine and treat yourself to something new, fully automatic, or programmable. Not only will you get the beautiful coffee taste and aroma that you love but you’ll also enjoy ease of operation, faster cleaning, and a wider range of options for the kinds of coffee drinks you can make in your home. Learn about the different machines and which one is right for you so you can have the treat you deserve and the best coffee you can imagine every day!
Why Give Up Your Old Machine?
Coffee machines that are past their prime can carry bacteria and other unsavory things in the tiny nooks and crannies between their interior parts. Unless you’re dismantling your machine and cleaning every tiny spot with cotton swabs and pipe cleaners on a regular basis, your machine probably has some dirt and gunk that you don’t know about. It takes years for this notion to become a problem but if you’ve hung on to the same coffee maker you used in your college dorm and you got your degree before computers were the hot thing, it’s a good idea to replace your coffee machine.
Besides this, there’s also the advances that designers of coffee makers have made in the past few years that may compel you to buy something new. Programmable and fully automatic machines make it easy to brew gourmet level drinks at the touch of a button. While you may have gotten used to and don’t mind adding coffee to the filter and water to the tank every morning, you may also find that you’re delighted by the prospect of performing these tasks less often with your new machine.
The Benefits of High End Coffee
The coffee drinks you order at your local café are a treat for you, like they are for most other people, accept for the few others who have opted to add high-end machines to their home setup. You can have that treat in your home as well and whenever you want if you can find the right machine for you and your lifestyle.
- An espresso machine is good for those who want a little more kick in their coffee. Espresso is finely ground gourmet coffee that is tightly packed. Hot water is pushed through these grounds with a pressurized pump to get the brew that you’ve seen before in those tiny little cups. Some fully automatic machines also come with built in milk steamers and grinders so that you can make fresh lattes whenever you like.
- A cappuccino machine provides more variety in flavor and texture as it produces a creamy brew that you can top with whipped cream or experiment with making designs in the froth on top. You’ll have fun adding the ingredients for the drinks you love and you’ll never have to pay for an overpriced cappuccino in a giant mug. You can make one at home anytime.
- Pod machines are excellent for the coffee enthusiast on the go who doesn’t always have the time or reason to drink a whole pot of coffee, or even half. You won’t have to measure out enough for two cups and hope you’re getting it right because the pods do that for you. These machines use specialty coffee pods that drop into a small reservoir. A water tank holds enough for several cups and takes up only what is needed to be heated by the cup. You’ll never waste another drop again.
Once you’ve decided on the type of machine you want and it’s proudly displayed in your kitchen, you can not only enjoy its benefits on your own but you can also take great pleasure in impressing friends, family, and colleagues with the kinds of drinks you’ll make.
Replacing the Office Machine
Treating yourself in an excellent idea but replacing the machine at the office may be just as necessary and your employees will thank you for it very much. If the coffee machine in your office is old and decrepit, consider replacing it with a fully automatic one that brews better drinks than your employees ever thought they’d have on their coffee breaks. Your colleagues and clients will also be impressed when you offer them a gourmet brew instead of something less than wonderful.
Operation and Maintenance
The best way to ensure that you’ll enjoy this treat to yourself for many years to come is to operate and maintain your machine properly. Read the manual thoroughly and learn about how to clean the machine and how often you should do so. If there is anything you’re unclear about, you should call the manufacturer or consult customer service to get complete clarification. Learn the limitations of your machine so you don’t try to make drinks that it can’t handle because this could break it as well. Once you’ve discovered these things about your new coffee maker, you’ll be able to brew coffee like you never have before, faster and simpler to be able to enjoy beautiful coffee every single day.
When you spend a lot of money on a high-end home machine, the main reason you’ve probably done so is to get the best performance possible. Your cappuccino or espresso machine can last a lot longer if you maintain it properly and clean it regularly and this requires a little knowledge and effort. Learn about the best ways to keep your machine working as it should, so that you continue to enjoy it for many years.
What Kind of Machine Are You Operating?
In the high-end caliber of coffee machines, the components are precise and so there are different kinds of maintenance required to keep them operating optimally.
- An espresso machine uses a pressurized pump to put hot water through tightly packed coffee grounds. These parts should never be cleaned or touched while the machine is still hot and doing so could result in serious injury. It is best to purchase a machine with an automatic cleaning cycle and in this case all you’ll have to do is a certain cleaning agent and press a button.
- The “brew head” or area where the water comes out to go over the coffee grounds can need special attention in an espresso machine as it is pressed against the tightly packed grounds when the water comes through.
- Running a solution of white vinegar may clean many machines and water through them and you’ll know when you have to do this mostly by sound. When you hear the machine sort of groan or get loud while it brews, it’s time to run the solution through. After running vinegar through the machine, it is important to run clear water through it many times to flush out the vinegar.
- Pod machines and cappuccino machines are easily cleaned with the vinegar solution. It is also important to clean the areas where the coffee pours into the cup and where the pod or cappuccino ingredients go. Do this very carefully as there could be sharp parts in these areas and use a flashlight to see the area well. Cotton swabs or pipe cleaners are excellent tools for getting into hard to reach places.
- Be sure to also clean the exterior of your machine, no matter what kind it is or what it does. Buildup on the outside can not only affect the look of the machine but it can also lead to unsanitary and unpleasant problems. Clean the exterior parts with a damp cloth and never submerge your machine in a sink or water pail.
Your high-end machine is special and the best way to know how to maintain it properly is to read the manual. There should be a section that details all the ways to clean your machine and a number you can call with questions or concerns.
Tips and Tricks
If there are parts on your machine that need to be cleaned after each use or every couple of uses, it can become time consuming but there are ways around that.
- Keep a water basin next to the sink with hot soapy water for parts that are detachable and safe to submerge. Things like reusable pod baskets, filters, or drip trays warrant regular cleaning that you might not have time for.
- Invest in duplicates of the parts that need regular cleaning so that you can put them aside to soak or be cleaned at a later time and still have the parts you need when you need them.
- Keep a separate area for coffee cleaning to stop used coffee grounds from stopping up the sink or getting all over other dishes in the sink. You can clean your coffee accessories without dealing with getting coffee drippings or grounds on anything else.
- Keep a disposal area specifically for coffee grounds, pods, and filters. There may be a way to recycle these and even if there isn’t, you’ll notice that these items will fill up the trash fast and make it smell like old coffee. You can dispose of them more easily and on a more frequent basis than the regular trash if there is a separate container dedicated to coffee waste.
- Create a coffee space where you organize all of your accessories, any flavor syrups, and cleaning supplies. In doing this, you’ll always be able to find exactly what you need when you need it and you can also make a decorative space where you keep your coffee.
Gifting High-End Coffee
When you give the gift of a high-end machine, be sure to also include instructions about how to clean and maintain the machine to make sure the recipient enjoys optimal performance.
- Tape the owner’s manual to the outside of the box or the inside lid so that it is easily visible upon first sight. Put a post it or other marker at the section for maintenance to make it simple to find.
- Create a booklet with your favorite recipes and instructions about how to make them properly to keep their machine running correctly.
- Have a party with the friends and family you gift to and show them all the best ways to use their home machine. Show them your favorite drinks and how to make the ones you know they love.
- Include gourmet coffee and/or accessories with the machine you gift. The recipient will appreciate the extra effort as well as the tools they need to make the drinks they always dreamed they could.
The Importance of Proper Maintenance
While cleaning and maintaining your home machine will help it perform optimally but it is also likely to keep your warrantee intact. If any parts need replacing due to wear and tear or a recall, you’ll be happy that your warrantee is viable to replace these things at no cost to you. Check with the manufacturer and learn about how to make sure you comply with your warrantee for as long as possible. When you keep your machine clean, you’ll always have beautiful coffee and the best gourmet drinks that you can ask from your home machine!