You have your home machine, whether it be for regular coffee, espresso, or cappuccino, and you love using it every day. Your machine makes social gatherings easier and every morning faster without ever having to entertain the prospect of forgoing coffee. Your machine can be even better, though, and you can discover new ways to enjoy it with recipes and tips that will impress your friends and give you another reason to look forward to coming home after work.
Gourmet at Home
Take a look at your next latte or gourmet coffee drink the next time it is served to you at a restaurant or café. Have you ever wanted to make one of these on your own? It’s not only possible but it’s actually pretty simple and you may also find that you truly enjoy constructing new drinks and the ingredients and equipment that comes with making them. It can be fulfilling and very relaxing to put together a gourmet coffee drink and even more satisfying to sip it.
Different accessories are not exactly required for making certain coffee drinks but they do make a significant impact on the look and taste of the finished product. Learn about which accessories you might need to make your coffee dreams come true.
- Milk steamers are used to, of course, steam milk and that is a major component for most lattes and cappuccinos. Some home machines come with a built in milk steamer, especially an espresso machine or cappuccino machine.
- Steamers can be purchased separate from the machine and many are able to be put in the dishwasher so they’ll be easy to clean. If you choose to use a milk steamer of any kind, it’s imperative that it is kept clean to promote your own health as well as the health off the machine.
- Coffee grinders allow you to always have fresh beans on hand, giving you the option to explore new types of coffee that may not have been available to you before.
- Grinders are also excellent for use with an espresso machine because you can grind your fresh beans to the exact fineness that you want them to be before sending them through the machine to be brewed.
- Deciding to peruse the recipes of gourmet coffee drinks may also compel you to purchase some taller glass mugs to hold and show off your drinks, ceramic spoons that stir coffee with less chance of carrying heat to the handle, and even carafes that hold large batches for entertaining or moving around a room safely with coffee drink in hand.
The possibilities are all contingent on what you’re planning to make on a regular basis and how beautiful you want it to look when it does. There are some tips and tricks in the sections below that you can use to avoid spending extra on accessories you don’t believe you’ll use often enough. However, in the case of gourmet coffee, the equipment is usually better and easier than any shortcut.
Several ingredients can be used to garnish, embellish, and otherwise spice up your coffee drinks. Make your flavors shine and your drinks look as delicious as they taste with a few simple tips.
- Milk is often used for lattes and cappuccinos but there are some people that are intolerant or even deathly allergic. In this case, alternatives like soy milk, or almond milk will work well enough with steamers to produce the same effect. The flavor will be a bit different but the guest in question will still get to enjoy a delicious gourmet coffee drink along with everyone else at the table.
- Unsalted, sweet cream Irish butter can be blended into coffee for a creamy, light latte effect that is both delicious and good for you! Most people would never ever think of this but it works and it’s very tasty. Simply add about a tablespoon of sweet cream Irish butter to the bottom of the cup before you brew your gourmet coffee.
- Different spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and even cayenne pepper or chocolate shavings can create flavors no one will ever forget. Try adding a pinch or two to coffee grounds after they come out of the grinder before brewing.
- Whipped toppings, chocolates, candies, and cinnamon sticks are popular garnishes for gourmet coffee. Mix and match according to the other ingredients and look for combinations you wouldn’t expect. Who knows, you might make the next popular coffee creation!
Once you have discovered your favorite ways to gourmet your coffee drinks, share with your friends and family to spread your love of coffee and the deliciousness you’ve mixed up.
- Create a coffee scrapbook that shows your ingredients, machines, and finished drinks you’ve made along with you and your friends enjoying them.
- Post pictures and recipes on your social media pages along with as many big smiles as you can muster. After all, who can not have a smile with an excellent coffee drink in their hands?
- Experiment with presentation of your new gourmet drinks and find all kinds of ways to make them look delicious. Switch around garnishes and plates and take a ton of pictures. Just have some fun with it!
Can Your Home Machine Handle Gourmet?
As you embark on the journey of high-end coffee drinks and how to make them, it’s normal to wonder if the home machine you have can handle all the extra volume or will brew gourmet beans to your satisfaction. Talk to the manufacturer or look for other customer reviews to try and find this out but chances are, if you’re home machine is ten years old and reluctantly spits out mud every morning, gourmet beans, steamers, and grinders aren’t going to help make that coffee taste any better and it might be time for something new. If you’re a coffee enthusiast, high-end is the way to go. A little extra money will yield beautiful coffee, long life, and easier cleaning. Also, many of them come with the accessories you’re looking for attached and simple to operate. Find out more today and begin your gourmet coffee journey!
Your trusty coffee machine has served you well for many years and it’s in good shape so you don’t plan on replacing it anytime in the near future. If you’re looking to upgrade the way your machine makes coffee without getting a new machine altogether, consider incorporating milk steamers and coffee grinders into your current coffee machine to brew gourmet level coffee and create professional looking and tasting drinks that you love.
What Does Better Coffee Look Like?
The coffee you brew on a daily basis probably looks delicious and it’s familiar to you but maybe that’s because you simply haven’t had the experience of better coffee yet. Brewing gourmet coffee has an aroma that fills your kitchen and induces a positive feeling associated with a beautiful brew. You’ll see a layer of light foam on the top of the cup called “crema” that is the sign of the best kind of brew. When you lift that steaming mug to your lips, you’ll know what better coffee really looks like.
How Do Coffee Grinders Make a Difference?
Most people buy pre-ground coffee that is kept in an airtight container to preserve freshness. While this is usually adequate for the average home brewer, coffee grinders give you the option to grind whole beans fresh with every new pot so you always have a gourmet taste.
- There are more options for flavors and robustness of coffee beans when you can buy them fresh. Discover new brews and ways to prepare them for more variety in your home coffee experience.
- Whole coffee beans last longer than the pre-ground varieties. Store your whole beans in an airtight bag or sealed food container and put in the freezer until ready to use. You’ll be able to buy your coffee in bulk and buy several flavors that you can try at your leisure without worry of the beans going foul.
- Many of your favorite coffee houses will sell the beans they use by the bag. The whole beans can be ground in the store but with the help of a coffee grinder in your home, you can purchase whole beans and grind them up fresh whenever you make a new pot. Enjoy the same coffee you can get at the café without leaving your kitchen!
How Do Milk Steamers Make a Difference?
Steamed milk can dress up any cup of coffee to look like a latte and if you own an espresso machine, you can make an actual latte. Top your coffee with steamed milk or layer it in a clear glass mug to create the drinks you always wanted to try.
- Milk steamers can come attached to your home machine but if you’re not looking to replace the one you already have, you can find one that’s independent of your current machine.
- Use steamed milk to learn about the drinks your favorite café makes and experiment with making them at home. Before you know it, you’ll be brewing that caramel macchiato right in your kitchen and you’ll never have to wait on a line in a café again.
- There are different kinds of milk you can steam so even if you’re allergic to lactose, you can steam almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, and others to make the drinks you want but can’t enjoy outside your kitchen. You’ll never again have to worry about having your drink brewed on shared equipment or a barista accidentally giving you the wrong milk and making you sick.
Impress Your Friends and Family
When you have your next party or family gathering, impress your guests with beautiful coffee and drinks that make every dessert better. Try garnishes like chocolate shavings or cinnamon and flavor syrups to make your coffee drinks even more impressive and have some fun with your new accessories. If you’re someone who enjoys baking, you can even find out the kinds of treats that complement the drinks you learn to make.
Dress Up Meetings for Your Home Business
If you work at home, you may be conducting business at your home office and that often means offering refreshments. Step it up from offering basic coffee and give your customers and colleagues a better option when they come to your home for meetings. Your coffee maker, espresso machine, or other home machine can be enhanced by the addition of milk steamers and coffee grinders, giving you an impressive beverage to serve to all of the people who come to your home to conduct business with you.
Adding Other Accessories
Milk steamers and coffee grinders allow you to dress up your coffee but there are even more ways to enhance the look and feel of your home machine and the area around it. As you add accessories to your coffee machine, decorate the area with organizational caddies for new flavoring options and mugs that show off the look of beverages you learn to make. Display these things with pride and show off all the ways you love your new brews while also adding some organization to this area of your kitchen.
Learning about how new accessories can enhance the ways you make coffee might make you wonder about purchasing a machine that incorporates all of these features in a fully automatic way. In this case, complete replacement may be the way to go and you’ll be able to make all the coffee drinks you’re hoping to with the push of a button. Do a little research first if you’re considering complete replacement and make sure that you get a machine you can clean easily and will last for many years. Talk to the manufacturer and learn about the warrantee to make sure you’re getting the best of the best. Then sit back, brew your beautiful coffee, and enjoy it every single day in the comfort of your own home!
We all lead busy lives and no matter how much we love our beautiful coffee, we don’t always have time for the morning ritual of brewing it. There’s something to be said for measuring out freshly ground beans and water, hearing the sound of the coffee pot filling drip by drip, and pouring a steaming stream of coffee into your favorite mug. When you don’t have time for it, the next best thing is usually to stop at a café and get a cup ready made without the ritual. Pod machines offer a comfortable middle ground that allows you to brew your coffee one cup at a time, hear the sounds of it filling up in the mug, see the steam, and smell the aroma all through the kitchen. You can have your coffee and drink it too without wasting a single drop.
How Do Pod Machines Work?
A standard coffee pot works by a water being heated in a tank pulled up by a pump mechanism in the machine, and slowly pouring over measured coffee grounds through a filter in a separate compartment. It’s a system that works and seems easy but the problem comes when you’re running late and you don’t have time to drink even half of a small pot of brewed coffee. Your choices are then to throw out the unused portion or refrigerate it to be heated up later. No matter what, you’re either wasting coffee or drinking old stuff from the morning when you come home. Pod machines offer a new option.
There is still a tank in the back or to the side of the machine like with a standard coffee machine as well as a separate compartment for coffee. Instead of water being heated for a whole pot, though, the machine only needs to take up water for one cup at a time. The compartment for coffee requires no measuring or filters. You simply drop a pod into the compartment and press a button to begin brewing.
The Gift of Coffee
Finding the perfect gift for the coffee lovers always seems pretty easy. You can give them coffee, mugs, accessories, and funny little sayings about coffee to hang on the wall, printed onto a kitchen towel, or stitched on a pillow. All of these things are well received but even better is giving the convenience of brewing a cup of coffee quickly and at home.
- Pod machines are not just great gifts for coffee lovers. If you know someone who enjoys brewing coffee at home but often complains about wasting a half the pot, this is a wonderful gift.
- College students and grandparents love pod machines. They don’t take up a lot of space, are easy to operate, and are a beautiful addition to all kitchens small and large.
- Parents love pod machines because they can brew a cup whenever they need it and the machine itself is fun for kids to watch. The parent can allow the child to drop in the pod or press the button for the coffee to brew to give them a little thrill in helping them with a task.
- Pair your pod machine gift with accessories, cute coffee sayings, and novelty mugs to make the gift you were originally thinking about even greater. The recipient will never expect it and they’ll get something practical as well as something fun.
Consider the person your shopping for before you choose the gift that is perfect for them. Pod machines come in many varieties, from small and simple to ones with large tanks that have the capacity to brew a cup or a carafe as well as fully automatic and programmable options. The recipient may want something that’s simple to operate or they may desire more features and variety in the way they brew their coffee.
Flavors and Pods
When you purchase a pod machine as a gift, it’s a good idea to include some pods with the machine. This way, the recipient will know what kind of pods go with the machine for when they want to buy them on their own.
- A variety pack is always a good idea to give as a gift. It allows the recipient to sample different flavors and decide what they like best. They can try them with friends and family and make a party out of it to show off their new machine and enjoy it.
- If you know the kind of coffee your recipient likes, include a few gourmet varieties to give them something special to enjoy while they’re learning all about how to use their new machine.
- Add some flavor syrups to your gift for a little extra variety and to give the recipient more options for playing around with the drinks they’ll make with their new machine. They’ll love the thought you put in and be excited about the fun of experimenting with coffee.
- Include a fun note with the machine with specifics about the kinds of pods that should be bought with it. Not all pod machines are the same and the best way for the recipient to love their machine is to know how to use it properly.
Before you wrap up your pod machine gift, make sure all the parts are included. Assess what is in the box and note things like the warrantee information and customer service numbers. You may want to take these things out and tape them to the front of the box or make sure they’re right on top and easily visible. Make sure that the person you’re giving this gift to has everything they need to be able to enjoy it thoroughly. Give the gift of beautiful coffee and the convenience to make it whenever it is desired. Give the gift of time.
If espresso is a beverage that stirs your passions, an espresso machine might be an excellent addition to your home, office, or business. Depending on your lifestyle and the way you’ll be using your machine, there is a machine out there to suit your need for beautiful coffee. Whether you’ve just discovered espresso or you harbor a long cultivated love for this hot beverage, you can find a way to enjoy it anytime you want!
The Home Machine
Most coffee enthusiasts eventually opt for a high-end setup and for the espresso lover, a home machine is probably the most beneficial. Consider your lifestyle and how much time you actually spend drinking coffee at home to decide if this is the best option for you.
- Those who work from home or have a home office may enjoy an espresso machine at home. Keep it in the office area for assistance in entertaining business partners or clients or keep it in the kitchen for a reason to get up and move around every couple of hours.
- A fully automatic machine is ideal at home for commuters and people who spend short periods of time at home. The person can get their espresso fix with the push of a button, put it in a travel mug, and head out the door. Forgo the stop at a café on the way to work by using an espresso machine at home.
- People who entertain in the home often can benefit from a home machine. Impress friends and family by offering cups of espresso instead of passing around a coffee pot during dessert. The use of milk steamers can also be employed to make espresso drinks look and taste even more impressive, which gives the user more options for entertaining.
The Office Machine
If your employees are espresso lovers and you’re partial to the beverage as well, an espresso machine for the office could brighten everyone’s day.
- Employees can enjoy their break times more by looking forward to a cup of espresso instead of the drab pot of coffee that usually resides in the break room.
- Show your clients the royal treatment at every meeting when you offer them espresso and present a steaming beverage that smells like heaven. They’ll remember you not only for your prowess in what you do but also because you treated them better than other businesses by offering them something different.
- You probably spend several hours a day at your office, possibly more time than you spend at home during the week. A touch of home can be experienced with an espresso machine that delivers the beverage you love whenever you want it.
- A fully automatic or industrial level machine may be best for the office since it will get a lot of use. A machine that requires little maintenance and can handle the immense amount of traffic it will receive is likely to last longer and work more efficiently.
The Machine for Your Beverage Station
Running a business that offers food and beverage services needs to keep up with what’s trendy and what people like. An espresso machine can help you stay on top while also enriching the experience for you and your employees.
- Train your employees to use this machine right by showing them yourself and then allowing them to have a try serving each other instead of testing on the customers. They’ll have a lot of fun making drinks and learning the machine and your customers will get top-level service when espresso is at last introduced.
- An industrial and/or high-end machine is perfect for a professional beverage station. It will look beautiful and produce professional grade espresso so your customers are always satisfied.
- Milk steamers may be added to the beverage station alongside an espresso machine. This gives your customers more options and the addition won’t be too costly or difficult to maintain.
- Introducing espresso drinks to your menu can bring in new business and further excite your existing loyal customers. Make your introduction with a flourish using fun and colorful signs, social media marketing, and by word of mouth from your employees and loyal customers.
Consider Cleaning and Maintenance
No matter the machine you choose, you’ll need to ensure that you operate it correctly as well as clean or maintain to prolong its life. Read the manual carefully when you get your machine or talk to the customer service representatives to find out all the ways your machine works. Anyone else who will be using your machine will also need to know how to operate it properly so train them well and monitor the machine regularly.
Cleaning your machine can be easy as most of the parts are built to withstand very hot temperatures and are likely dishwasher safe. Find out how to clean each part and which ones detach for cleaning so you can do so effectively to keep the machine running as it should. If your machine will get a lot of use and you have alternate parts to use while dirty parts are being cleaned, keep a basin of warm soapy water handy to make cleaning easier and faster.
Making Your Decision
Once you’ve considered all of the options and how they fit in with your lifestyle, you can make your decision and purchase your machine. Take a look at where it will go and how it will fit into the current setup in your home, office, or business. For instance, you wouldn’t want an office espresso machine close to a lot of electronics or someplace else that could be dangerous. You’ll want to place an espresso machine into a beverage station at a space that’s easily accessible but not in the way and a home machine should be placed somewhere that fits with the current décor. You may have to move some things around and do a bit of rearranging to find the right setup but when you do it will be worth it. You’ll have your beautiful coffee every time you want it, enriching your life in all the ways that coffee can!
Everyone loves a good cup of coffee. Friends and family all gather for a pot of delicious goodness to go with dessert at the end of a nice meal. We have business meetings over coffee and discuss everything under the sun with coffee in our hands at the table, on the couch, or out in the backyard. A cappuccino machine enriches every one of those experiences and encourages those people to come together more often. Happiness surrounds a cup of beautiful coffee and a cappuccino machine yields one appears to be a work of art.
Experience New Realms of Coffee
A cappuccino machine allows you to add foam and flavor to your favorite brews but there’s more to it than that. Learn about the ways you can experience gourmet coffee beverages right in your own home. Share with friends and family and see the people around you come together happily and more often.
- Learn about every way your cappuccino machine works and the kinds of drinks it can make. You may even want to experiment with separate milk steamers to see if it is easier to add foam to your drink from a steamer that is independent from the machine for some recipes. Layer the foam and try new flavorings as garnish and in the coffee itself. Have fun with it and maybe even invent your own signature drink.
- Once you’re familiar with your cappuccino machine, invite your friends and family over to try the recipes you’ve discovered. You don’t have to wait for a holiday or event to show off your new prowess with their favorite drink. Your reason for celebrating is simply great coffee and that’s reason enough.
- If you’re a person who’s good at baking, pair the fruits of your cappuccino machine with treats that compliment the drinks you discover. Perk up a cookie exchange or a bake sale by bringing an urn of coffee that makes the whole event a hit to remember.
- A piping hot cappuccino enhances the dessert portion of every holiday meal. Add cinnamon or other spices on top of the foam at Christmas or colored candy dust for other occasions.
The possibilities are endless and every one of them can make each gathering where you include cappuccino more enjoyable. The new realms of coffee you discover will give every event new life.
More Benefits of Cappuccino
While your cappuccino machine can do wonders for social gatherings, it’s also a wonderful addition to any coffee lover’s kitchen. The first thing that you may do when you wake up in the morning is turn on the coffee pot and let your beverage brew while you go about getting ready for the morning. If you don’t have time for that, you might stop off at a café to pick up a coffee drink to sip on the commute. A cappuccino machine will make your mornings brighter and your days go better with the jump-start you get and there are several fully automatic varieties that can give you just that in a matter of a few short minutes.
- While you’re in the shower or putting together your outfit for the day, your cappuccino will brew to perfection. Drink it at home or put it in a travel mug to sip on the way to work and make every day better.
- The fully automatic varieties of cappuccino machine allow you to have your cappuccino in a quick moment without worrying about cleaning up afterward.
- Enjoy your cappuccino when you come home without worrying about having to stop at a crowded café. You can rest assured that you’re beverage is waiting for you in your own kitchen.
The Office Cappuccino Machine
Cappuccino doesn’t only bring your friends and family together but you can also use a machine in the office to help encourage socialization at break times. Add a cappuccino machine to the coffee area and watch your employees flock to it and smile over a beverage they love.
- Many cappuccino machine models are easy to operate and clean so they are not cumbersome or messy in the office. You can add one to the break room without worrying about extra cleanup or employees breaking it due to improper operation.
- Fully automatic machines make it easy for your employs to enjoy a cappuccino beverage without wasting extra time making it. They can have better coffee and still keep their breaks to the allotted time.
- Bringing clients into the office often means offering them a beverage during your meetings. When you can offer them something more than water or simple coffee, it makes your business stand out. Your clients will remember you even more for being the one that offered them something better during your meetings.
- Training seminars and staff meetings are perked up instantly with the addition of a cappuccino machine. When people have to come in early or stay late for these extra things, they’ll feel a little better about it when they can enjoy a cappuccino during their meeting.
- Employees won’t have to leave the building to go to a café or other outside place to get their caffeine fix. They can stay right in the office and still get the jolt their looking for a treat in the middle of the day.
The Right Machine for You
In choosing your cappuccino machine, be sure you understand all the features it comes with and how they’ll work. If you’re someone who’s short on time, you might want a fully automatic machine or one that has parts that are easily removed and washed in the dishwasher. An office cappuccino machine will get a lot more use so you’ll be looking for a more industrial machine that can withstand that use. Talk to the manufacturer about the warrantee that comes with machine and all the instructions for cleaning and operation so you’ll be able to enjoy every benefit of your cappuccino machine for many years to come!
As the avid coffee enthusiast, you may have set up a home café that would give the local coffee house a run for their money and your friends think you’re insane for spending the time and money taking your love to a new level. They might enjoy the lattes, cappuccinos, and other concoctions you produce with your beautiful machines but they still scoff at the cost and effort that it seems you had to put out in order to make it all work for you. Use these talking points to introduce them to your world and tell them about the benefits that make high-end worth reaching for.
We’ve all been guilty of grabbing an energy drink from the refrigerator case at the deli on our lunch break. The day is half over and we need a boost that’s just a little bit bigger than coffee to power through the rest of your shift and do it in a way where you’re actually productive. While energy drinks may provide this quickly, an espresso machine offers many attributes that might sound more appealing once you learn what they are. Discover all the beautiful ways that the best kind of coffee can make turn a simple lunch break into your favorite time to recharge.
Doing business out of your home often means you’re meeting clients at a home office and that can make it difficult to project the right image. You can use a cappuccino machine to give you that little something extra and impress every client that comes into your home for a meeting. Imagine shaking hands with a client or business partner, leading them back to your office and offering them a beverage, then seeing the look on their face when you offer them cappuccino from the beautiful home machine sitting right in your office.
The Difference Good Coffee Makes
A business meeting in your home must be staged exactly right. You’re inviting business associates or customers to meet in your home office and it has to look like you can handle whatever it is they’ll throw at you even though you’re business is small. You’re competing with corporate businesses that have conference rooms and large offices with views. You can make an excellent impression with a cappuccino machine in your home office.
- Instead of holding your meeting at a coffee shop that doesn’t show much about your business and may be impersonal, you can bring clients and business associates to your home office and still show them you’re just as good as the big companies.
- Your home office shows more about your business with your logos, samples of stock close by, and all of the files you need to show what you’re about at your fingertips. You won’t have to lug a large bag with these things to a new location.
- A cappuccino machine makes your home office look more polished. You won’t be offering coffee from the everyday coffee maker you use in your kitchen and you won’t have to leave the office area to get new drinks.
- There is less clean up with a high-end cappuccino machine. Many of these machines offer fully automatic models that deliver a professional looking cappuccino at the push of a button.
When you use a cappuccino machine in your home office, the meeting happens there and not in your kitchen, at a café, or a diner that is a lot less impressive than the environment you’ve created at your home office.
Personal Benefits of a Home Machine
Working from home can become monotonous, even when you have a million things to do during the day. You may not leave the house and that makes it difficult to keep your spirits up every day.
- Enjoy cappuccino from your home machine every day and make your office feel like the cafes you like to visit for a change of scenery.
- Post pictures of your favorite recipes and the drinks you come up with on your own to give your social media followers a treat and expand your reach online.
- Make yourself a special treat on the days you’re feeling particularly cooped up in your home office. A regular cappuccino is one thing but you can also use your home machine to whip up something spectacular.
- Use the act of making coffee that’s more involved than a regular cup a relaxing part of your daily process. You may find that the extra steps make you feel like you’re doing something different and the finished product is completely worth it.
- You can move your cappuccino machine to the kitchen when you’re entertaining and wow your guests with something that’s better than the pot of coffee you usually serve.
Expand Your Coffee Knowledge
Coffee lovers can rejoice in the different accessories and new realms of flavor and possibilities that come with owning a cappuccino machine. Whether you purchase a fully automatic model or one that requires a little more preparation, you’ll learn about how to make all the drinks you love as well as discover new recipes that the café you usually go to don’t even have.
- Cappuccino machines come with the next level in coffee enjoyment. You’ll learn about gourmet beans, how to grind and store them, and all kinds of flavors that you never knew existed.
- Experiment with different ways of using your home machine. Learn about the different parts and how they work so you can get the most out of what your machine can do for you.
- Research coffee blogs that other connoisseurs write and learn about recipes that you can use with your own machine. Share the recipes that you come up with and make new friends that love beautiful coffee as much as you do.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The best way to prolong the use of your home machine is to properly clean and maintain it on a regular basis. Most of the detachable parts are usually built to withstand the temperatures of boiling hot water to steam milk and brew coffee so it’s likely they’re dishwasher safe. Check with the manufacturer and read your manual carefully before operating your cappuccino machine so you can understand how to maintain it well and keep it running for several years. You’ll be able to enjoy your home machine at top performance and never worry about it stopping when you really need it. Also, check for a warrantee, how to register your machine, and how long it lasts. This way, if there are any defective parts, you can have them replaced quickly without hassle.
Enjoy Beautiful Coffee
As you learn about your cappuccino machine and use its wiles to impress your clients and business partners, you’ll also be able to enjoy the coffee that comes from your machine on a daily basis. Start every day with the drink that allows you to get more done, feel good about working in your home office, and perk you up after lunch. There is no end to the possibilities you can experience by adding a cappuccino machine to your home office!
Every coffee enthusiast dreams of waking up in their own café, complete with every home machine necessary to make whichever drink they want but they’re also unsure that they have the time or patience to learn to be their own barista. With the help of many fully automatic machines, the lover of beautiful coffee can have the freedom to create the café of their dreams and wake up every morning to the drink of their choice without ever having to get dressed and go out to stand on a line at the café they might usually frequent on the way to work.
Learn About Your Options
While there are fully automatic home machines for every kind of coffee drink the enthusiast can imagine, there are also many options in these types of machines that one may choose from. When you know what’s out there, you’ll know a lot better about how you want to create a home café on your countertop.
- An espresso machine works similar to a coffee machine but uses a pressurized system to push hot water through tightly packed espresso grade and finely ground coffee. You can make espresso grade coffee in a regular coffee maker but the pressurized system of the espresso machine is what will make it taste like it’s from the café.
- A cappuccino machine gives you the full service of espresso and steamed milk to get a cappuccino worthy of a barista’s hand. If you go fully automatic, you’ll be able to push a button and have the foamy goodness you love in a few seconds.
- Milk steamers and coffee grinders are the tools that give your machines the power to turn your countertop into a home café. Whichever home machine (or machines) you decide to buy, these accessories allow you to create any recipe you want and to mix and match flavors and varieties.
Once you know about the kinds of machines you want, you’ll be able to start planning how you want your home café to sit in your kitchen and work for you. Take a look at each part of the machines at your manufacturer’s website. Ask questions and learn as much as you can before you make a finite choice.
Design Your Café
You’ve researched your options, you have your machines, and several bags of gourmet coffee in the freezer along with milk and flavor syrups and you’re ready to start putting it all together.
- Buying a home machine is one thing, but taking your love of coffee to the next level with more than one machine and all the accessories for your favorite drinks is another. Play around with it in your kitchen and see what not only looks best but also what is most functional for you.
- Consider how you’ll entertain using your new machines and accessories. Does the display matter more than functionality in this case? If you’ll use your machines every day (as any true coffee concessioner would), you’ll want function of aesthetics. Make some drinks and see how it all works before deciding on final placement.
- Have a coffee party with all of your coffee loving friends and learn how to use your machines and accessories well. See how they hold up after a few drinks and discover any little tricks in maintenance that will help you make the drinks you love exactly how you want them every time.
- Don’t forget the decorations! If you’re transforming one of your countertops into a home café, add a few little pieces of art, a chalkboard where you can write out your “drink of the day” or the recipe you’re obsessed with that week. Give your kitchen the same ambiance you enjoy at the café down the street.
Cleaning and Maintenance
This is one aspect of owning a home machine or creating a home café that deters even the greatest lover of coffee from going for it. You don’t want to have to clean the milk steamers, the grinders, and all the other components of your machines every time you make a drink.
- Fully automatic machines give you the freedom to maintain on a daily basis or every few days. The machine is filled with the things it needs to make your drinks and then it uses those ingredients and you clean it when it runs out, allowing you to enjoy several lattes before you ever have to hit the sink.
- Create a cleaning station in your kitchen that’s dedicated to your coffee equipment. Use a large container or get a bus tub like they use in restaurants and keep it next to the sink with hot sudsy water. Add the coffee components to your cleaning station to be taken care of later when you do the other dishes. You’ll never have loose coffee grounds in the sink and you can make your latte in the morning and head to work without worry.
- Check with your manufacturer to see if the components in your home machine are dishwasher safe. Many of these parts are built to withstand steaming temperatures so you won’t have to worry about them melting. Use the designated instructions to find out the best way to incorporate your dishwasher into the cleaning process to make it faster and easier.
Stand Back and Enjoy
After you’ve set gotten to know your machines and you’ve set up your home café, stand back and take a look at it. Smile, take pictures, and tell all of your friends about how your love of coffee became something they can all enjoy. They might think you’re crazy and their jaws might drop but at the end of the day, your kitchen is the one they’ll want to gather in the next time you’re coming in for a night out. Enjoy it and relish in the fact that you can wake up every morning and walk into your own home café right in your kitchen.