The beverage station at your business allows you to provide many different kinds of smoothies and coffee beverages to your customers. However, there are always ways to improve your business, make your loyal customers happier, and bring new ones in every day and milk steamers can help you do that. Learn about all the reasons why you should add this piece of equipment and how it can help your business grow as well as make your employees ecstatic about working at your place.
- Higher Priced Items
Milk steamers allow you to bring more complicated and better looking coffee beverages to your customers, giving you items that are higher priced but for a fairly good reason. Your customers won’t be upset about having to pay more for the beverage they’re getting when it looks and tastes better than what they’re used to as well.
- Happy Loyal Customers
The customers that keep on coming back obviously believe you’re doing something right and what better way to reward their loyalty than with something even better? Milk steamers offer you the versatility to give you’re return customers an new choice and also a good reason to tell their friends and continue their long standing loyalty.
- New Business
Whether your place is flourishing or in need of cash flow, adding milk steamers is an investment for your business to bring in new customers, new vendors, and even new investors. When people learn that you have other beverage options to offer, they’ll be lining up out the door to find out what else is happening at your place.
- Recipe Variety
There are only so many beverages you can provide for your customers and eventually your menu needs a little bit of rejuvenation. Milk steamers give you the opportunity to deliver the variety that your customers will one day demand. Stay ahead of the curve with one piece of new equipment.
- Easy Maintenance
There are many milk steamers on the market but when you go high-end you have the choice to go fully automatic and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. This gives you the option for quicker employee training, faster cleanup times between beverages, and prolonged use of the machine.
Introducing New Beverages
You may be a bit reluctant to add new things to your menu or new equipment to your beverage station. The key to ensuring that your changes attract new customers and the loyal ones don’t think you’re changing too much is to introduce the new recipes the right way.
- Hold a private tasting for your most loyal customers to introduce the new beverages. This lets them know that you value their business and input when you branch out and try new things. Invite them to write reviews for your website or social media pages after the tasting.
- Use social media to get the word out so when you introduce your new beverages, people will know about them ahead of time and new business will come in faster.
- Write blogs on your website talking about your new drinks or find a blog where you write as a guest. Make sure if you choose a site that’s not your own that it’s topical like something about coffee, café life, or high-end coffee machines. There are also magazines and newspaper sections you can try to get into as well for more coverage.
- Send out invitations to coffee connoisseurs and critics to come and taste your new beverages. Post their reviews on your website and social medias if they’re kind enough to send them along.
Training Employees on New Equipment
One you have your new milk steamers and you’re ready to introduce new drinks, you’ll have to train employees about how to make them as well as clean and maintain the machines.
- Print up literature about operation of the new equipment that your employees can keep and refer to if they need extra help after initial training.
- Do a demonstration making each new drink step by step and then let the employees make drinks also. Make it into a party or social event for the employees with trivia games about the new drinks.
- Encourage your employees to ask questions about whatever drinks they have problems constructing after initial training. Not everyone learns the same way or at the same pace so some employees may need additional help to really get the hang of it and be able to keep up with high volume.
- Make sure that cleaning and maintenance is included in training. This ensures that new equipment will be operated properly as well as cleaned between drinks as it should. This helps to prolong the life of the equipment and the health and safety of everyone who uses it.
- Include advertising new drinks in training and encourage your employees to use social media to promote changes in a positive way. Give them sample postings and photos that should be posted or remind them to share the posts that the company’s social media pages post in the first place. You can also give them flyers or cards to distribute with coupons and special offers for the new beverages.
You learn the benefits and you decide to include milk steamers in your beverage station but then comes the choice of which one you should purchase. There are some that allow you to control temperature as you steam the milk, some that are fully automatic, and others that are very simple and handheld. Consider the volume that your machine will use and how long you need it to last before you make your purchase. Spending extra money may seem risky but the fact is high-end provides the safety and reassurance that you’re equipment will deliver the new beverages you’ve promised your customers for as long as you need it to. Be sure to check out all of your options before making the decision about which milk steamers you want to add to your family of beverage machines.
Coffee can be beautiful when you wake up in the morning and you’re groaning about having to leave the warm bed and that hot beverage starts brewing, sending the aroma of a good day all over your kitchen. You know, though, that after lunch or when the workday is over you’ll be heading to the café drive through on the way home for a foamy cappuccino to make the rest of your woes melt away. A home cappuccino machine makes it easy for you to have that wonderful concoction first thing in the morning so you have the fortification to greet the day with the happiness that only the best coffee can bring. If that’s not a good enough reason to learn how to operate your own home machine, here are a few more!
- Ease of Operation
You’re probably used to the way your regular coffee machine works and learning to operate something new that makes much more complicated drinks seems like way too much work. However, a home cappuccino machine comes in many firms and you can find one that lets you enjoy the careful operation and construction of your cappuccino or a fully automatic machine that allows you to push a button and have your drink in seconds.
- Variety of Flavor Profile
There are flavored coffees but they’re not the same as the complicated flavor profile you can get with a well-made cappuccino. You can experiment with different kinds of milk to steam, flavored coffees, and flavor syrups to find all kinds of recipes that you’d never be able to get from a café without having to deal with a severely annoyed barista. Mix and match to your heart’s content and enjoy a world of flavor profiles you never knew existed.
- An Impressive Accessory
Entertaining friends and family almost always includes some time during the evening where you’re asking everyone if they’d like some coffee or tea after dinner. You brew the coffee, maybe some special beans you like to bring out for just some occasions, and pass around the pot in the mugs that match your formal china. Now imagine if your guests gather in the kitchen and choose the flavor of cappuccino they’d like and you all have a lot of fun constructing impressive looking drinks with the home machine right on your counter. The idea, the action, and the finished product make a very exciting end to every dinner party.
- The Wakeup Call You Always Wanted
Whether you live alone or with a significant other, the cappuccino is always the perfect addition to any breakfast in bed or adornment to the kitchen table in the morning. Cappuccino goes with everything and it looks beautiful in every mug you put it in. Pair it with French toast or eggs and bacon to make whichever breakfast you choose one that starts your day off with a flourish every time.
- The Perfect Gift
You can search for a gift for the coffee lover in your life until your feet are sore and your mind is foggy but just when you need that second wind you’ll be reaching for the thing that you can give them all the time with a cappuccino machine. If you’re not sure what kind of machine they’d want to operate, you can go for one that’s fully automatic and even the most frustrated coffee lover will be able to make good use of it. Wrap it up still in the carton or put it together and add a ribbon for a coffee lover’s gift that will always be perfect.
- Perk Up the Office
While a home machine can enrich your life in many ways, you can also add one to the office and give your employees the break time treat they’ll love to stay in the office for. Many work places thrive on caffeine but the look of beautiful coffee adds to its potency, as every enthusiast will tell you. The layers of coffee, flavors, and foam will give your employees the energy they need to keep going after lunch and do it with smiles on their faces. Your employees will all thank you for purring one of these in the break room.
- Longevity and Easy Cleaning
You can go for the fully automatic cappuccino machine or you can go for something that requires a little extra to operate but either way if you buy high-end you’ll get a machine that will last a long time and be easy to clean and maintain. The professional grade home machine gives the user the luxury of equipment that is reliable and works the way it’s supposed to. Also, many of the best machines will come with a warranty that guarantees replacement parts and care throughout the life of the machine.
Do a Little Research
If you hear about the benefits and you’re still unsure about if a cappuccino machine is right for you, ask some people who have bought one in the past. Ask questions about the machine you’re thinking of buying such as what kind of maintenance it requires and what special features it may have. If you’re looking for a machine for the office, you may really want to consider a fully automatic machine to cut down on the mess that may be caused by cappuccino preparation.
Enjoy Your Machine
When you do buy your cappuccino machine, do not let it sit on your counter gathering dust or in a cupboard where you only bring it out for special occasions. Use your machine and take full advantage of every kind of drink you can make with its components. This doesn’t mean you have to completely replace the regular coffee machine that you already have and love but if you take the time to research and the spend the money on a high-end machine, enjoy it!
The flavored and personalized coffee drinks you get at the café might make your day wonderfully better but spending time and money waiting on a line and having someone else make your drink is quality time that can be spent at home. Whether it’s in the morning before work, in the afternoon on your day off, or an evening pick me up, you can use coffee pod machines and other accessories to make your favorite drinks at home and enjoy that time with your family.
Considering the Cost
The decision to add a premium coffee machine to your kitchen could be a reluctant one but there are several benefits to a coffee pod machine. These machines utilize a simple operation with great tasting coffee and the ease to make professional grade drinks in your own kitchen. The cost of the machine is far less than the cost of buying coffee drinks at a café and since the process to make them won’t take up much of your time, you won’t be sacrificing extra energy or gaining new frustrations.
The Act of Making Coffee
If you already have a regular coffee machine at home, you may know the satisfaction that comes with brewing the hot drink you love and taking that first taste. The coffee pot sits in its place and slowly degrades throughout the day. The best thing about coffee pod machines is that each cup is made fresh so you never have to drink reheated or old coffee. When you need a little extra energy after lunch, you won’t have to waste any time making a whole new pot or trying to make the old coffee good enough to be acceptable.
Coffee pod machines are not limited to the pods that come specially designed for use with the machine. There are empty pods that can be filled with your favorite coffee and you can use certain accessories to complete the process and create a latte, cappuccino, or any number of other coffee drinks.
- Grinders can be used to grind your coffee beans fresh with each cup and since you can make your coffee one cup at a time, you’ll be able to enjoy the taste of fresh ground coffee with every single brew.
- Milk steamers allow the coffee enthusiast to make a latte using espresso grade beans and pouring steamed milk over the coffee once it’s brewed. Coffee pod machines allow you to choose the flavor of coffee you want your espresso to be made of and if other coffee drinkers in the house prefer different flavors, they can choose their own and brew cup by cup.
- There are many different syrups that are used to flavor coffee or even layer drinks so that they look as good as they taste. Children can make designs on the top of your drink and you can add steamed milk to hot chocolate for them and top it off with flavored syrups.
Making coffee using the different accessories and flavors can not only present delicious and beautiful looking drinks but can also be a fun activity for everyone involved. You can experiment with different flavors and even invent your new favorite coffee drink right in your own kitchen.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Coffee pod machines operate by dropping a pod into a designated compartment, closing it, and pushing a button to allow water to flow through the coffee in the pod and brew your drink.
- The water is held in a large tank and pumped through the machine to be heated as needed. The tank does not have to be filled every time you use the machine so there is a lot less preparation time required for each cup.
- Many of the components of these machines are easily detachable for cleaning. You don’t have to work around the electrical mechanics of the machines every time you have to clean a part since you can bring them to the sink without any danger.
- The inner components of the machine can usually be cleaned with a solution put through the water tank without any coffee and then rinsed with clear water. There is often some sediment buildup from the minerals that occur naturally in water.
- The accessories that you use with your machine are easy to clean in a sink with warm water and any regular dish soap. Since these tools are meant to withstand the boiling hot temperatures of the water in the coffee machine, some of them may also be dishwasher safe.
While cleaning and maintaining coffee pod machines may be simple, it’s still not a good idea to let children (even older children) handle this task. You can show them the process and share that time but the components may have sharp edges, be extremely hot after use, or could otherwise injure a child. Any operation of the machine by someone who isn’t an adult should be supervised carefully.
Bringing it all Together
Once you learn all you can about coffee pod machines, you’ll probably wonder which kind you should buy and what would be most beneficial to your home life. Choosing the model that works best for you is a decision in its own right. Consider where in your home you’ll be placing your machine since it is suitable for more than just the kitchen. A pod machine uses a holding tank so the water does not have to be constantly replenished and it is ideal for family rooms and home office environments as well as general use. You’ll be able to make your favorite coffee drinks right at home and sit down in the comfort of your own home with your family every time you want one. Enjoy the convenience and personalization of having the perfect cup of coffee every chance you can get as well as the notion that beautiful coffee can bring everyone together.
Everyone loves a great cup of coffee and we all know it’s not a drink meant only for the morning. Any business that serves food or drinks can benefit from a high-end commercial coffee machine to deliver this magical hot beverage to their customers and when you purchase one made in the USA, you can feel good about contributing to the American job market that you work to perpetuate with your own business.
The Ways That Coffee Can Enhance Your Business
Dark or light, with steamed milk or sugar, a decent coffee drink is not easy to come by and certainly not always executed correctly when made. If you have the equipment, skills, and barista expertise at your place of business, you can give your customers the elation that comes with beautiful coffee.
Choose the Best Commercial Coffee Machine
A commercial coffee machine can handle the volume of businesses both small and large to make sure you always have the necessary equipment to give your customers what they want.
- A machine made in the USA promotes American manufacturers and job retention in the business you already love.
- Subpar equipment may fall apart or malfunction and require frequent repair, eliminating any cost-effectiveness you might have attempted by spending less money on your coffee machine.
- The coffee beans you use are important but they won’t do much for your business if they’re processed into coffee using an inadequate machine.
- Machines that deliver the product you want and also look good and are easy to clean and maintain add to the benefits to your business by expediting the process of making coffee drinks as well as cleaning up after employees are finished doing so.
These are points to consider when deciding which commercial coffee machine you’d like to add to your business. You’ll want something that will not only deliver superior coffee to your customers but can also withstand the volume its addition will likely create. In this way, a high-end machine is the most beneficial if you’d like to add the best coffee to your menu.
Making Good Coffee
It’s not all about the machinery, you also need good coffee beans and the right accessories to create the kinds of coffee drinks your customers may come to demand. The simplest way to see if you have good coffee is to brew it and watch the surface as it pours. A thin layer of bubbles or foam will form that is known as “crema” and is the mark of the best coffee beans. Once you have the beans, the right accessories can help you create all the coffee drinks your customers will love.
- Grinders allow the barista to grind coffee beans fresh every day for coffee drinks that have a noticeable taste difference. When the beans are purchased pre-ground, they are often processed further than whole beans and in that processing they lose taste and quality. Grinding fresh retains the integrity of the beans.
- Lattes are made from espresso combined with steamed milk and sometimes added flavorings or sugar. Milk steamers give the baristas the equipment to create these drinks easily as they are simple to operate and, with a little practice, can offer lattes as fast as your customers order them.
- One of the most important parts of adding coffee to your business will be to hire or train skilled baristas. The average person can make coffee and learn to operate the machines you purchase. It’s up to you to become proficient in how these machines work so you can teach everyone who works for you how to use them.
Adding a commercial coffee machine made in the USA is only the first step to introducing coffee to your place of business. Before you begin serving coffee you should learn how to operate, clean, and maintain your new machine (or machines) and then teach your employees to do the same.
- Familiarize yourself with the machine and read the owner’s manual first. Take some time to examine the parts and test the machine and then allow your employees to do the same.
- Run some coffee through the machine and let your employees taste it with you. Talk to them about how the machine works as you demonstrate it and note how the coffee looks and tastes to exhibit the machine’s proficiency.
- Introduce any accessories you plan to make use of with the machine after the initial demonstration. Let everyone who will be using them try them out and taste the results. Show the employees what they’ll be serving so they’ll best be able to describe it to your customers.
- After you’ve introduced coffee to your employees, introduce it to your customers with a special tasting for your most prominent regulars. Invite them with flair and show them what you’ve added with descriptive detail to display that you and your employees know what your doing and offering coffee isn’t just a fleeting fancy.
- Many machines offer fully automatic options to make the whole process go more smoothly. Cleaning, maintenance, and operation can become a simple part of the day and make creating your customers favorite coffee drinks a cinch.
Enjoy Your New Machines
Once you’ve successfully added coffee to your menu, enjoy it! The benefits won’t just be for your customers but also for you and your employees as well. Imagine coming into work, powering up your commercial coffee machine, and making yourself a professional quality latte without having to leave and go to some other café. You’ll be the new café and the coffee from your machines could make your place the new place to be for the best lattes in the area. It’s a great way to expand any foodservice business from the small mom and pop establishment to the major catering conglomerates. Learn more today about the kinds of commercial coffee machines made in the USA that will enhance your business with beautiful coffee.
You drink it at your local café but how do you know if you’ll be able to operate and maintain your own espresso machine and if that home machine will be able to produce the same kind of delicious latte you get when you order it from the friendly barista at that café you love? It’s not like you can take one out on loan to figure out if it’s for you but you can learn about how espresso machines work and if there’s a model that’s right for your home.
What’s the Difference Between Espresso and Regular Coffee?
If you’ve ever ordered a straight shot of espresso, you’ll notice it comes in a very small cup (kind of like a shot glass) and it has a bit of light bubbly foam on top. This comes from the way the espresso machine brews the coffee. Boiling water is forced through tightly packed, super high quality coffee using a mechanism that delivers pressure within the machine. The light foam on top of the coffee is called “crema” and is a result of the pressure as well as the high quality of the coffee beans used. The end product is beautiful, bold tasting coffee with a kick that perks up any bad day and goes perfectly with the steamed milk of a latte.
Gourmet At Home
Making that latte at home with the same kind of espresso you’d get in those tiny little cups does not have to be difficult or time consuming. Using an espresso machine, coffee bean grinder, and milk steamer to have the finished product of an aromatic latte in your favorite mug at home might seam like a lot of work for one coffee drink. However, there are fully automatic machines and programmable options that make having your morning latte as simple as pushing a button.
- The quality of the beans you use is a huge factor in getting the coffee drink you want. Espresso grade beans put through a grinder still won’t give you a latte like the baristas make if the beans aren’t completely top notch.
- You can tell if the beans you use are good by the crema that forms on top of the coffee after it’s brewed. Even regular coffee not ground fine and packed tight will have this layer if the beans are gourmet quality.
- A milk steamer is very simple to use and clean in most cases. If it’s not part of a fully automatic machine, the milk is steal easily steamed using the cup that comes with the steamer. You then pour the steamed milk over your finished espresso and voila! Your latte is that simple.
A fully automatic home machine will incorporate the grinder and steamer components so that all you have to do is measure and add coffee, water, and milk to the designated compartments when they are empty and the machine will do the rest for you.
Espresso at the Office
Good coffee can be the difference between high levels of production and people sleeping at their desks after lunch in an office. An espresso machine may seem like a large expense or a lot of hassle but it could be just the thing to put smiles on the faces of everyone who takes a trip to the break room.
- When people walk into the office, often the first thing they do is make coffee. It’s a social activity as much as it is a necessity for many office employees. The aroma of good coffee and the aesthetics of a beautiful latte contribute to the camaraderie as well as energy boost.
- The act of making coffee is as soothing as the coffee itself may be. When a person has to pour coffee, steam milk, and carefully add them together it adds to the coffee ritual that contributes to the quality of time spent during a break.
- The stronger and higher quality coffee may be instrumental in people having to drink less of it while at the office. They won’t be running to the coffee maker every two hours if that first cup gets them all the way through lunch.
While the act of constructing a latte may be therapeutic and beneficial to the person doing the constructing, you as the employer could have some qualms about the mess that such construction has the potential to make. This is where a fully automatic machine becomes extremely beneficial. Cleaning and maintenance would be minimal with this option and although you’re removing some of the ritual of making coffee for the people who drink it, they’re still getting a high quality coffee drink that helps make the day a lot better.
Making Your Decision
When you have learned about how espresso is made, you still have to figure out which machine to purchase and if it will fit with your needs and lifestyle. Aside from the size and aesthetics of the machine, you’ll also want to assess the time and effort you know you can spend on making your coffee drink using your machine. Ask yourself if the ritual of making your latte is important to you or if you’re perfectly fine with pushing a button to get your coffee. If the former is truer, you’ll want a regular espresso machine, a grinder, and a milk steamer so you can do each part on your own. If the latter is more your style, then a fully automatic espresso machine is better for your needs. Either way, this is not a piece of machinery that you want to settle for less than anything but the best. Espresso is made with extremely high quality beans and so you’ll want a machine that matches this quality. When it comes to making your espresso machine decision, the best way to get a professional looking and tasting latte is to use a professional grade machine.
Large and small, programmable, manual, and fully automatic, coffee pod machines have flooded the market for coffee lovers everywhere and given them a new way to make a single piping hot cup of their favorite coffee in minutes. Gone are the days of making a full pot of coffee and hoping you can drink every cup before it starts to taste old. No more does anyone ever have to reheat their coffee when the pot is half empty and endure a sub par cup. Pod machines make it easy to switch flavors throughout the day and to indulge several guests or employees who all have different tastes. They really are beautiful machines that make coffee a convenience for enthusiasts and early risers alike. Go ahead, hit the snooze button, your coffee machine has you covered.
The Best Benefits of Coffee Pod Machines
Obviously there’s the benefit of fast coffee and the idea that every cup is piping hot so you don’t have to deal with wasting coffee or drinking lukewarm or burnt coffee from the bottom of the pot. There are other benefits of owning one of these machines or adding one to your office, though, and they make it difficult to resist putting one in every room.
- Traditional coffee machines require the user to fill up the tank every time a new pot of coffee is made but pod machines use a smaller amount of water from a stored tank and heats it up for each cup. It takes a lot longer for the stored water to run out and the tank to need refilling.
- Cleaning your traditional coffee machine means awkwardly trying to clean the tank, then also cleaning the pot itself, the filter basket or holder, and the housing of the whole thing. With pod machines, you can remove the tank and bring it to the sink for cleaning and refilling and a lot of the other parts are easily removable as well.
- Since there is no need to bring water to the tank (as it can be removed to fill and clean) every time you make a cup of coffee, these machines are excellent for home offices, office settings, and anywhere else that you want a convenient cup of coffee with little to no risk of making a mess.
- Many of these machines, while also programmable like a traditional coffee pot, also give the user options for size of the cup being made. You can make a smaller concentrate cup of high end espresso grade coffee or make a larger cup fit for a travel mug.
- Pod machines use no filters to brew coffee. Even when you use your own brand in an empty cup, it’s similar to a small filter basket but usually made of very easy to clean material.
- The flavor of one coffee may linger in the top where the filter is held and it’s very difficult to wash out. When you use coffee pods, the flavors are contained within the pod so you can switch flavors without worrying about the last one lingering.
Utilize Your Coffee Making Accessories
The grinders, steamers, and other accessories to make the coffee drink that helps you get through the day are not lost when you use a pod machine. Since you can use regularly packaged coffee in a specialized empty pod, you can still grind the coffee beans you love fresh every day for a cup of coffee that only takes minutes to brew. The steamers you use to get the perfect latte are still useful with the coffee you get from a pod. In fact, you get an even better latte because you can use flavored coffees for your drink and you can use a different one every time instead of the same beans for every cup.
Perk Up the Office
Large office environments often go through coffee machines as often as they go through reams of paper.
- Pod machines are beneficial in these environments because they’re simpler to operate, clean, and maintain. There’s less risk of wear and tear even when the machine is being constantly used.
- Every area of the office can accommodate a machine without mess and frustration and each employee can enjoy the type of coffee they want instead of everyone having to use the same coffee even if it’s one they don’t really like.
- Working out of a home office means you get all the creature comforts of home only a few feet down the hall. One of these machines means your next cup of coffee is always in arms reach.
Is There a Downside?
Those who deem themselves coffee experts may argue that pod machines don’t offer the same brew quality as a slower drip coffee machine. A coffee pod is placed in the machine and the mechanisms inside suck up water from a holding tank into the back to heat it and then send it through the coffee pod. The water runs through the coffee instead of dripping through slowly and so there are those that say the water doesn’t have enough time to really sit and brew the coffee. This may sound like a downside but coffee pods actually use fairly high quality grounds as well as the option to use your own coffee. This combats the faster brew time and still gives a brew that smells and tastes like your favorite coffee shop.
Why Trade in Your Old Coffee Maker?
Unless you’re pressed for counter space, you don’t actual have to trade in your favorite coffee machine to take advantage of what pod machines have to offer and you also don’t have to give up the coffee you love to drink. Add one to your home office, at your desk at work, next to the toaster, or leave it in a cupboard to use when you have company. Learn more and start exploring the vast world of coffee pods and the machines they work with today!
What’s the first thing so many people do when they get to the office, or even before they get there? Millions of people rely on a good cup of coffee to get their work day started and, without it, they feel useless and lethargic. So, if you’re employees are going to partake in the magical hot beverage that appears to make them more productive, why not make sure they’re getting the best? An espresso machine or cappuccino machine in the office instead of plain old coffee improves morale in many ways and a fully automatic machine makes cleaning and maintenance simple for everyone.
Naturally, associating caffeinated beverages with increased productivity is not a difficult assumption to prove. Install an espresso machine in the office and you might notice people begin to run around like they’re being chased by heat-seeking missiles. Everyone droops a little after lunch and an good coffee machine gives employees the opportunity to perk up in a very pleasant manner.
Standing around after a meeting when you have out of town guests at the office can get awkward but a cappuccino machine gives employees and guests a reason to gather at a specific spot and socialize while they’re coffee drinks are coming up. A fully automatic machine makes that part of the process go a little faster so employees may get a chance to socialize a bit but not for so long that their work falls behind.
The Cons Debunked
There are employers who believe that a good coffee machine in the break room could make work come to a standstill because every coffee lover in the office will get up a lot more often to run off and make a coffee. However, the benefits of installing a fully automatic high-end coffee drink maker far outweigh the risks.
- Coffee lovers will find a way to get their fix whether you have a good coffee machine in the office or not. They’ll bring their own coffee and take a lot of time preparing it or leave the office to make a run to their favorite coffee shop. If the coffee they want is right there in the office, sure they might be heading off several times a day but they won’t be wasting time going to a coffee shop or preparing a special brew.
- Shaky hands and jittery employees will be the norm if an espresso machine is installed at the office, right? This is another myth about everyone who tries their hand at the hardcore coffee. People know their limits better than you may realize and they don’t want to fall behind just as much as you don’t want them to do the same.
- Spending money on a high-end coffee machine is a decision that many employers see as a huge risk. You may be afraid that the machine will get broken and quickly. A fully automated machine cuts this risk down considerable because they require mineral amounts of maintenance. Assign one employee to the task or rotate it out. Also, once employees see that beautiful machine, chances are they’ll really want to make sure it stays exactly where it is and so they’ll maintain it in order to keep it.
- A premium level coffee machine might be a reason for employers to worry that their employees will be socializing around the coffee maker instead of working. Actually, a good cup of coffee is a great way to open meetings, introduce out of town guests to your business, and keep everyone on point during projects that may require long hours of overtime.
Research and Choose
Before you decide what purchase to make in the world of high-end coffee machines, make sure you research the different options that are out there. An espresso machine or cappuccino machine may be exactly what you’re looking for but there’s more than one way to get the perfect hot beverages your employees crave. There are high-end coffee machines that include accessories for steaming milk and making each coffee creation the best it can be.
Easy Care and Maintenance
This is a huge factor to consider when purchasing a professional coffee machine and you want to be sure that you’re getting the most out of your purchase. Do this by looking for something fully automatic or with other easy care instructions.
The coffee maker you choose for an office environment will get a lot of use and unless you want to be replacing it at least once a month, you should choose a coffee machine that has durability. Morale won’t be improved at all if the brand new coffee machine you install in the break room doesn’t work. Assign someone to the job or rotate between the people in the office so you know maintenance is being performed regularly and correctly. You want a coffee machine that makes employees smile and not one that they hit in frustration and yell at when it won’t give them the coffee drink they want.
The Best Morale Booster
Coffee in itself can be a morale booster with it’s pleasant aroma and healing properties of reviving zombie workers from their states of bleary eyed boredom after a commute. Giving your employees an espresso machine or cappuccino machine will make you a hero in the eyes of every coffee lover in your office. They won’t have to spend hundreds every month on their favorite coffee drinks at the local café but instead will only have to take a few steps to the break room to get their fix in the premium manner to which they are accustomed.
Any shiny new machine is bound to improve morale around the office but a shiny new machine that also dispenses coffee drinks that make them swoon is a huge added bonus. They’ll talk about it, use it, maybe even revere it and they’ll all have smiles on their faces as they do.
Every coffee connoisseur knows that fresh, whole coffee beans are better than the pre-ground kind. You can buy whole beans and have them ground in house at pretty much any coffee shop and even some supermarkets but that’s still not the same as leaving the beans whole and grinding them fresh with each cup (or pot) of coffee. Grinders give the average coffee lover this option and there are many different types that make it easy for a person to grind beans fresh at home or for coffee at the office.
Why Does it Really Make a Difference?
As soon as whole coffee beans go through grinders, they begin to lose their freshness and flavors. The ground beans can be sealed and stored in a freezer to slow down this process but it will still happen. If a person instead keeps their whole beans stored properly and then grinds them by the cup or pot, each batch will be fresher because they will not yet have undergone that process that happens when the beans are broken down inside a grinder.
Anyone Can Do It!
To the amateur coffee drinker, grinders might seem complicated or scary to use but they don’t have to be. Many models are semi or fully automatic so using them is as simple as pouring in the beans. There are quiet grinders and ones that grind a little bit or a whole lot of coffee at once so in any environment or situation, getting a freshly ground batch of beans every time can be very easy even for the most novice user.
Get the Most Out of Your Coffee Maker and Accessories
When you purchase a high-end coffee maker or steamers and other accessories to give you the perfect coffee drink at home or in the office, why would you cheapen the experience with sub par coffee?
- Grinders give you more control over how you make your coffee so you can ensure proper use and maintenance of your coffee machine and its accessories.
- There are more options with whole coffee beans as opposed to pre-ground beans. You can explore different flavors and strengths and experience them in the best way by freshly grinding the beans each time.
- The look of a good coffee grinder, whether it’s semi or fully automatic, gives your entire setup a more polished appearance. That grinder sitting next to your high-end coffee machine and all its accessories will make the counter in your kitchen look like your favorite bistro.
Better Entertaining and Office Experiences
The aesthetics of high-end coffee machines and grinders aren’t the only ways that your entertaining and office break room experiences can be improved. The finished product that comes out of these machines will make everyone who tastes them feel happy as well as caffeinated.
- The feeling of a good, fresh, well-made coffee drink can save even the most boring events. The taste is one thing but there’s more to it than that including the look, smell, and effect that the drink has on the person who enjoys it.
- A caffeinated staff is a happy staff and when you provide the best coffee drinks for your employees, they’ll feel great, work better, and have much more satisfactory break times.
- When your guests and employees see the grinders that go along with the coffee machines at your office, the professional look of the machines will be complete! Why leave and go to a café when what they’re looking for is right there in front of them.
- Employees won’t want to leave for their coffee breaks when they have wonderful, freshly ground beans and all the necessary accessories for the perfect coffee drink right there in the office.
- Your guests will be incredibly impressed not just when they see a grinder along with your coffee machine but also when they taste the difference of freshly ground beans.
- A fully automatic grinder at the office make maintenance easy, prolonging the life of your machines and making cleanup simple so no one is ever dreading the job at the end of the day.
- Improve employee morale with fresh ground coffee in the office every day. Your employees will walk into the office and start their day with the aroma of coffee that they won’t find at home or at the gas station down the street and they will smile!
There are fully automatic coffee machines and grinders that make owning and maintaining one very easy. These machines have everything you need to set up, use, clean, and maintain with simple steps so you don’t have to worry so much about who uses it and if it will get cleaned when they’re done. This also makes adding these machines to the office a good decision. Your employees will get premium coffee drinks and you won’t have to feel like you wasted your money when the machines break after a short time due to lack of maintenance.
Do Your Research!
Before you make the decision to purchase any kind of coffee grinders, do a little research on the different models and features of each one that is out there. These machines are not usually cheap and you don’t want them to be. This is one purchase that shouldn’t be made at a discount store because the wrong decision can mean having to buy a new one a few weeks after the machine arrives. Think about how much coffee you need to grind for each batch you make, the space you have for the machine, and how much use it will get before you decide which grinder you want. The professional grade is worth it in this case and you won’t be sorry you spent the extra dollars when you taste the difference of freshly ground coffee beans every day.