Every coffee lover will tell you that it’s not just the caffeine that makes them yearn for the perfect brew to make the day better or simply make it complete. It’s about the aroma, the look, the texture of the foam on top, the bitter or bold taste of different kinds of beans. They’ll tell you how much it matters that the beans are ground fresh for each cup and how the water should drip through the grounds at a rate that captures each complex flavor. You might think they’re crazy or eccentric or even a little bit uptight about their coffee but the truth is that the way it’s brewed really does make a difference and it can take some time to get a coffee drink that satisfies the enthusiast. That’s where the fully automatic coffee machine comes in handy because instead of running to the nearest coffee shop every time you want the best brew, you can press a button and have the machine make it for you.
Who Benefits from a Fully Automatic Coffee Machine?
There’s something to be said for having whatever coffee drink you want at the push of a button but not everyone believes they need this feature in their coffee maker. Consider who uses the coffee maker in your house if it’s not just you and if you could use this feature at your office as well. Who can really benefit?
- An office environment often revolves around a lot of caffeine. People gather around coffee, they use it to stay chipper around customers or on the phone, and it’s what keeps us all going after lunch. Having more than simple coffee around improves morale, makes people feel better when they have their coffee, and they may go for that one amazing drink instead of several cups of mediocre brew that ends up making them jittery.
- The morning commuter who loves a latte on the way to work can benefit from a fully automatic coffee machine because they won’t have to stop off on the way to work or wherever else they go during the day. It saves time and the latte lover is still satisfied and happy by the time they arrive at work after the commute.
- The perpetual hostess can benefit from a coffee machine that delivers amazing drinks in one touch because they will always have that special touch they love to put into every event and dinner they put on. A hostess takes pride in each part of the presentation and anything that makes it easier makes that possible every time.
Is It Really That Easy?
There are a lot of fully automatic coffee machines on the market that claim to be easy to use and simple to maintain but we all know that such claims can be too good to be true. It’s not too difficult to spot the pretenders, though. All it takes is a little bit of research and a conversation with the manufacturer. Ask questions when you’re looking for the right coffee machine. Talk to a customer service representative and find out if they’re actually helpful or if they don’t even know what they’re talking about. This will help you determine not only if the coffee machine you have your eye on is the real deal or if you’ll have trouble whenever you need to call in to customer service for a little help.
Why Does it Matter?
If you’re asking yourself this question in the first place, it’s very likely that you don’t understand the importance of a perfectly brewed cup of coffee. The features you want to look for aren’t only about timing, programming, and the types of drinks you’re fully automatic coffee machine can make but also about how the coffee is brewed before it all starts.
- Pre-ground coffee is for amateurs and any enthusiast will tell you the same. After the beans are ground, they start to lose flavor immediately and if they’re not kept sealed and fresh, that flavor is lost exponentially.
- Whole bean coffee holds its flavor longer and can be stored more easily. While it should still be sealed and stored in a cool, dry place, it will last longer than the pre-ground stuff and taste better.
- Grinding your own beans for each cup takes time and energy that could be spent making the rest of your breakfast or taking some extra time in the shower. A fully automatic machine will do that for you so every cup gets fresh ground beans without all that hassle.
- All the other steps like steaming milk or mixing up a coffee cocktail also take time and a true coffee enthusiast doesn’t want to skip any of that. Sacrificing one of these steps means one step back backward to plain old regular coffee. The machines that get it right to these things for you so you don’t have to sacrifice a thing, including even a minute of your time.
Explore the Zen of It All
Enjoying a cup of coffee from your fully automatic coffee machine means that you have a little extra time to explore the zen of the experience. The taste and caffeine is one thing but there is so much more to the best brew than that. Smell the aroma, feel the texture of the foam on top and the smooth blend of every wonderful ingredient. Start your day with this experience and use it after lunch not just for an extra jolt but for a bit of time where you lose yourself in every part of your favorite coffee drink. With a fully automatic machine, there is no hassle; no frustration, only the zen of it all and your favorite coffee always brewed the best. Let all of your senses perk up and spend your day in bliss.